Monday, May 17, 2021

BLESSINGS FROM REFLECTIONS

My Dear Precious Child,
     When Jesus was professing His faith in Me to Me personally before His final and effective ministry of dying on the cross for the sins of the whole world, He asked that His disciples and all believers would be a perfect reflection of Me and of Him.(John 17:24-26)  He said that He was praying that they would all be One, just as He and I are One, that all of us would be One by reflecting My Love for them into the world so that other people would see Me in them and know Me through them, just like the world knew Me through My Son, Jesus Christ.(John 17:21)   He knew that His prayer would be answered by Me, but He was not totally cognizant of the means by which I would accomplish it yet.  He did not know that when He came to sit down with Me in My heaven that He would be required to relinquish His individual claim to My Holy Spirit and My Spirit would enter into My children of promise in the world and empower them with the same power that healed the sick, cast out demons, raised Him from the dead and catapulted Him back into the earth's atmosphere to be viewed by His disciples as being the Risen Christ, One who had been dead but was again alive.  The phenomenon of how that was to happen was not yet, at the time, totally known to the angels as the way of salvation of humanity and the world.  It was hidden within My mind.  (Colossians 1:27; Romans 8:11)
      My plan had to stay hidden in My mind so as not to allow the devil and his demons to gain access to it and thwart its execution in the world. (I Corinthians 2:7) No man knew the importance of all of My plan until after it was executed and then finally Paul was granted access to the mystery because he had became a part of its fulfillment which is Christ is you, the hope of My glory being a part of your life on earth through My Holy Spirit coming to live inside of you. (Ephesians 3:1-20)   It is in that revelation that the apostle Paul eventually had the full insight of the length, width, depth and height of My love for humanity and the world that He proclaimed when he taught the truth that when you are established in My love for you that I am able to do exceedingly, abundantly more than you dare think, imagine or dream, according to the power of My Holy Spirit that resides within you. (John 3:16-17) 
      Jesus Christ, in His promise to Me, declared that He would continue to make My character known to His disciples so that My love would be bestowed upon them just like I had bestowed My love upon Him. (John 17:25-26)  When you have sought from the Holy Spirit a revelation of My Love for you and have become established in My Love for all of mankind, then you are in the constant flow of My blessings because of the Holy Spirit's assurance of the secure establishment of My Love inside of you.  Because I am LOVE, when you are established in that LOVE, all of the blessings of My heaven will flow like a river into your life.  (Ephesians 3:20)
     The mystery is now uncovered to all who seek Me and My righteousness.  The mystery is that I come to live inside of My children and they become My Love children, equal to My Son Jesus Christ because they are born of My Holy Spirit and empowered by My Holy Spirit.  The more acquainted they are with My true character of Love, by osmosis they become a reflection of My character in the world, replicas of My Love because they know Me face to face.  Then people will begin to know Me through My Love flowing from My children of promise,  just like I desire, authorize and promised.   Choose to be One of them, seek a revelation of My Love, and then rivers of blessings will flow into your life.  
     Your Love Father             

No comments: