Sunday, May 16, 2021

BLESSINGS OF PROMISES KEPT

My Dear Precious Child,
   After I had prepared Jesus Christ for His final mission in the world which would bring salvation to the world, that being His being crucified for the sins of the whole world and going to hell to satisfy the devil's payment for sins, His coming to sit down with Me in the heavens, and His sending My power source of the Holy Spirit into the world to live inside of My children, then Jesus spoke a heartfelt personal appeal to Me, assuring Me that He had taught My words to His disciples just as I had instructed Him.   He also assured Me that they were not of the world where the devil reigns, because of His not being of the world, and that they were hated by the world and the devil, just like He was. 
    Then He asked Me not to take them out of the world but that I would keep them from the evil one, that being the devil.  (John 17:15) He said again that they were not of the world just as He was not of the world. Then He asked Me to sanctify His followers by the Truth, My Words being Truth.  To sanctify them, He meant to cleanse them of all evil influences. (John 17:17)  His request was granted on the day of Pentecost when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of His disciples and gave them the same power over evil that Jesus Christ had.  (Acts 2:1-4)
    Then Jesus Christ affirmed the mission of His disciples.  He affirmed to Me that I had sent Him into the world and likewise He was sending them into the world.  As repetition was the habit of Jesus Christ, He repeated that He sanctified and dedicated Himself to Me so that the disciples would be sanctified by the Truth that He had spoken to them.  He did not want My sanctification to include only the disciples.  Jesus Christ prayed for all of the people who would come to believe on Me through their words and their teachings.  (John 17:18)  He wanted all of the people who believed in the ministry of Jesus Christ to be One with Me just as He and I are One so that the world will believe that I am the One who sent Him into the world and other people would believe and become One with Me. (John 17:19-21)  Jesus told Me that He had given to His followers the honor and glory that I had given to Him so that they would be One just as We are one, I in them, Me in Him and Him in Me, and we all became One.
    The utmost desire in the mind of Jesus Christ was that His disciples would eventually become perfectly united with Him and Me, I in them and Him in Me so that the world would know that I sent Him into the world for His specific mission.  He wanted His disciples to also eventually be with Him where He was, in My heaven with Him and the Father so that they would see Him in His glory which I had given to Him because I loved Him from the foundation of the world.
    Jesus assured Me that even though the world did not know Me, recognize Me or acknowledge Me, He said that He had known Me continually and that His followers understood and knew that I had sent Him into the world for His ministry to and for the world.  He told Me that He had made My name known to people and had revealed My character and My very Self, and that He would continue to make Me known so that the love which I had bestowed upon Him might be in His disciples' hearts and so that He, Himself, might be in them. (John 17:22-24)
    The disciples of Jesus Christ did not know at the time that their becoming One with Me and with Jesus would come to be when they were born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  When My life source, the Holy Spirit, came to live inside of their bodies, then they would become newly created beings, being One with Me and with Jesus Christ because of My Life Source, the Holy Spirit, living inside of them.  They would be in Jesus Christ and in Me in the person of My Holy Spirit, a newly created person with a new name and a new identity, the identity of a Christian just like Jesus Christ was a Christ Man when He walked the earth in the power of My Holy Spirit and taught My Word by the anointing of My Holy Spirit.  You became One with Us by the shared DNA of a spiritual person, just like the disciples of Jesus Christ did after He sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to complete His ministry in Holy Spirit led people. 
    You must walk in that newness of the Spirit that unites us as One with shared spiritual DNA which overcomes all evil in the world.(John 17:25-26; I John 3:8)
    Your Father of Truth Filled Words  

No comments: