Sunday, May 9, 2021

BLESSING ENTITLEMENTS

My Dear Precious Child,
   Vineyard owners know the value of a branch of a grape vine being connected to the mother vine.   Any branch that withers and does not produce grapes will be pruned and thrown into the trash pile to be burned.  When Jesus Christ spoke about branches that do not produce fruit being cast into the fiery furnace it speaks of that being a necessary thing because the rest of the vine can produce bigger, more excellent fruit.  In Jesus' teaching about being in a constant, tight, loving relationship with Me he was talking about if any negative, demonic-being has invaded your life that that demonic-being needs to be cast into the fiery furnace to be burned so that you can shine like the sun in My kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 13:36-43)  Jesus told the disciples that they had already been pruned by His words in His teachings.  (John 15:1-3)  In other words, the truths in His teachings had caused many demonic beings to leave His disciple because of the wisdom in His words. 
    John the disciple wrote that Jesus Christ said in His teaching about the coming of Holy Spirit to live inside of them that He was and is the Vine, that I am the Vine Dresser and My children of promise are the branches.  He went on to say that if His disciples continue to live tightly connected to Him as the Vine, living totally united with Him, then you will bear abundant fruit of the Holy Spirit of love, joy, peace, goodness, mercy, kindness and patience, and if My words live in you and remain in you that when you will ask Me for anything it WILL be done for you.  (John 15:4-7) That is a promise from Me, your Father in heaven, that your choosing to be in an intimate, close fellowship with Me will cause you to be able to receive all of My blessings in your life on earth because you have chosen to have a loving Father/child relationship with Me and My kingdom of heaven in every area of your life on earth. You have rejected the devil's temptations and have allowed My Holy Spirit and My angels to exorcise those demons from your life.  (Matthew 13:36-43)
     In Jesus' teachings about vines and fruit Jesus said that when you bear much fruit of Love in your life that I am honored and glorified because you have showed and proved that you are a true child of Mine.  There are blessing entitlements that automatically flow into the lives of My children who are entirely dedicated to doing My will in their lives on earth.  They are the people who treasure My words of the Holy Spirit and pray in the language of My Holy Spirit.
    Jesus made an unusual profession when He said that any and every thing that you ask of Me WILL BE DONE by Me when you bear the fruit of Love in everything that you do.  All of the teachings of Jesus Christ concerned My kingdom of heaven and My Love that is forever encompassing.  He told His disciples that He loved them with the same Love that His Father loved Him and if you also keep His instructions that He taught to you, that you will abide and live in His Love because you are protected, provided for, cherished and valued by Me.  As My Love Child, you are entitled to all of the  blessings that Adam and Eve enjoyed in the beginning before they allowed the devil to rule the world.   Those blessings flood into your life in amazing ways; and, as a result, because your love proves your Father/child citizenship to Me and My kingdom of heaven, then all of your prayers are able to easily be answered.  (John 15:7-9)  Did you hear Me?  I said that whatever you ask will be done by Me.  No other father can make that promise.
     The contingent, according to the teaching of Jesus Christ, is that you remain in total unity with Me, never yielding to the devil's temptations like Adam and Eve did because when you yield to his temptation he builds a barrier that separates you from Me and We are no longer in that perfect Father/child relationship in which all of your prayers are answered. (Isaiah 59:1-2)   In that scenario, I desire to answer your prayers, but I can't because you have chosen another father and he is from hell.  In fact, when you yield to the devil's voice in your thoughts you have chosen for him to be your father in the earth and you inherit his curses from hell.  But, if you continue to live in Me and My words, rejecting the devil's temptations which come, then you bear My fruit which entitles you to have all of your prayers answered. 
    In Jesus' teaching on the new covenant of the Holy Spirit, He said that if you keep His instructions, meaning to continue to obey His commands to love, then you are protected from evil and you will live on in My love.  Jesus then told His followers that he had told you these valuable insights so that there would be JOY and DELIGHT inside of you and that your JOY and GLADNESS would be full and overflowing.  My entitlements that come from your being in total unity with Me will bless you with overflowing benefits.  No one would willingly want to turn from those promises and those rewards.  Be on the lookout for the devil's temptations which he sends to deceive you.  He knows that I am glorified when you follow My commandments and treasure My words and he can't stand it. (John 15:10-11)
   Listen to My words spoken by My Son Jesus Christ.  Treasure them in your heart and you will be like David who hid My words in his heart so that he would not sin against Me. (Psalm 119:11)
    Your Love Father 

No comments: