Tuesday, May 11, 2021

BLESSINGS FROM LOVING OTHERS

My Dear Precious Child,
    When Jesus told His disciples and followers, which includes you, that if you keep His commandments that My joy will be in you and that it will be full to overflowing, He said that the main command would be to love one another as Jesus Christ loves you.  He said that there is no greater love than to lay your life down for another person, prophesying His love for humanity in dying on the cross for the sins of the world.  He said that is the ultimate result of My divine Love.  Jesus said that His disciples were and are His closest friends IF you do the things that He commands you to do, which are things that will result in overflowing blessings flooding your life on earth.   He told His disciples that they were no longer servants of His, but instead they were His friends because He made known to them everything that He heard from Me. (John 15:12-15)
    Jesus assured His disciples that they had not chosen Him, but instead He had chosen them and that He had chosen them so that they might go and bear spiritual fruit and keep on bearing it.  He repeated again My promise that if their fruit of love remained in them that WHATEVER THEY ASK OF ME IN HIS NAME THAT I WILL GIVE IT TO HIM.  That promise is a mighty promise.  He was not only speaking for himself, but He was speaking for Me also.  (John 15:7 and 16)
    Again Jesus repeated His most important command, that you and they love one another.  He cautioned them that the world might hate them, and probably would, but they must realize that the world hated Him before it hated them.  He told them truth when He told them that if you belong to the world that it will love you as its own.   He was speaking of the devil and his demons because he is the god of the world.   He told His disciples that they are not of the devil and his world because He had chosen them out of the world and so the world with its demonic rulers hated the disciples and they will hate you because you belong to Me.  The people who are motivated by the devil will hate My children.  He was referring to the religious and political leaders at the time who were plotting to kill Him.  He knew that they wanted to eliminate love, justice, righteousness and peace from the world by eliminating Him from the world.   He told His disciples that since they hated Him, they hated them because they were His disciples. Because they persecuted Him, they would persecute them also because they bore His name because they did not know or understand Me who had sent Him into the world.  (John 15:17-21) 
     Then Jesus spoke a valuable truth that you need to remember: that being that if He had not come to earth and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin;  but the religious and political leaders had no excuse for their sin, that being their evil actions, because of what He had spoken to them.   Jesus said that if He had done such marvelous and miraculous acts which no one had ever done before, then the religious and political leaders would not be guilty of sin, they would be blameless.  But because they had seen His wonderful works and still had hated Him, they were guilty of sin and hated both Him and Me. He reminded His disciples that all of it had been prophesied and foretold by the prophets.(John 15:22-25)
     Then Jesus extolled the wonders of My Holy Spirit.  He told His own disciples that when the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, came into the world to live inside of them, that He would testify to them regarding Me and My plan for their salvation.   Jesus reiterated to them that He would send My Holy Spirit to them from Me, and that He will always testify to My children regarding Me and My marvelous plans. 
     Jesus told His disciples that they would testify and witness, as well, because they had been with Him from the beginning and they were intimately acquainted with His wonderful teachings about My kingdom that was soon coming into their lives, plus they witnessed the marvelous works that Jesus had performed in the earth.  His delight in telling His disciples about the Holy Spirit coming into the earth to take His place in ministry is reason for celebration.  He elaborated over and over about the wonders that were going to come into the earth and into the lives of My children when the event of My new commandment of the Holy Spirit took place on the day of Pentecost when the demonic veil between heaven and earth was split and My heaven came on earth as it is in heaven in the lives of My children of promise who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  It was the culmination of the prayer that Jesus had taught His disciples to pray, that My kingdom would come on earth as it is in heaven.  (Acts 2:1-4; Matthew 6:10)   Only when My kingdom comes into the lives of My children can My will be done in their lives on earth.  That is when the power of My Holy Spirit gives My children the spiritual power and ability to do My will in the earth. 
    My Holy Spirit becomes your Advocate, your Counselor, your Helper, your Intercessor, your Strengthener, your Stand-By, your Truth,  your Righteousness and your Comforter.  In other words, He becomes My presence in your life on earth because you have provided Him a body in which for Me to carry out My will in the earth.  (John 15:15-16 and 26)
    It is then that My salvation of the earth begins in the lives of My children of promise who do the commandments that Jesus instructed them to do which is to love everyone as I love them.  Following the guidance of My Holy Spirit and praying in the Holy Spirit will assure all of My blessings will flood into your life because you are identified to the heavens as My loving and obedient child.  No matter what evil the devil throws at you, it will fall at your side because you live and breathe in the guidance of My Holy Spirit.  (Psalm 91)
    Your Father of Spiritual Power      
     
 

No comments: