Saturday, September 17, 2022

BLESSED BY BEING ONE

My Dear One, When Jesus Christ was tutoring His disciples on what was going to happen when He permanently left the earth and came to "sit down" with Me in My heavenly dimension that surrounds the world, they did not understand His reference to His "sitting down" with Me. He was referring to His relinquishing His earthly ministry and turning it over to My Holy Spirit. His explanation to His disciples was that My Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, would come to live inside of them and be their private tutors. When explaining the ministry of the Holy Spirit, Jesus said that He, the Holy Spirit, had been with them in the person of Jesus Christ, but that He, the Holy Spirit, would be inside of them when He left them and that He, the Holy Spirit would lead them into all truth. He clearly told the disciples that He, the Holy Spirit, would take the things that Jesus said that they could not understand and He would reveal those things to the disciples from the inside of them, not from Him, Jesus Christ, because their human minds could not understand My deeper truths while the Holy Spirit only lived inside of the body of Jesus Christ. He said that because the Holy Spirit would live inside of the disciples, and other believers, that He, the Holy Spirit, would be able to remove the blinders from their minds and teach them what I wanted them to know in order to be overcomers over evil in the world as My children. (John 14:15-17) The last teaching of Jesus Christ while He was in the flesh is filled with information about the power and ability of the Holy Spirit which they were to receive when Jesus was going to "sit down" with Me in My heaven. Just like I rested from My labors on the 7th day, Jesus was going to also rest from His earthy labors that He did in the earth which included revealing My character to the world, teach the coming of My Kingdom of God into the earth, heal the sick, raise the dead, be crucified for the sins of the world, go to hell for the sins of the world, defeat the devil in hell and take back the authority to the earth from him. Then He catapulted by the power of My Holy Spirit out of hell back into the earth to walk and talk with My children for 40 days, commanding them to wait in Jerusalem for My promise, which was to be baptized in My Holy Spirit. (Acts 1:1-5) It would be the duty of My Holy Spirit to continue the ministry of Jesus and teach the believers in the earth about My power that is resident in the Holy Spirit, plus teach that the devil is the originator of all evil, also teach that My judgment is for the devil and his demons who tempt My children to perform their evil in the earth, also teaching about His own ministry while He was in the world, and about their judging the devil's demons who were still doing the devil's will in the earth. (John 16: 5-11). Jesus reiterated to His disciples that He had so much more to tell them, but they wouldn't be able to understand. However, when My Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, came to live inside of them, He would be able to remove the blinders over their minds so that they could discern good from evil and truth from lies while being taught by My Holy Spirit. (John16:12-15) Sure enough, the disciples of Jesus were confused and they even expressed the truth about their confusion, asking of each other what Jesus was talking about. He answered them by telling them the things that would happen in the world when He left them, one being that they would see Him again and their joy would be full, which first happened when He rose from the dead and appeared to them. Then after He ascended into My heaven to sit down with Me, He came in the cloud of witnesses on the day of the feast of Pentecost when their joy was so full that observers thought that they had had too much new wine to drink. (John 16:22; Acts 2:1-13) Jesus said that they would no longer ask Him for anything but instead they would ask Me in His name and I would grant it so that their joy would be full. (John 16:23-24) Jesus told His disciples that they would be scattered and that He had told them those warnings so that they would find peace when His prophesies came into being. His last warning was that while they lived in the world that they would have trouble, but for them to be brave because He had conquered the world; that, because He had conquered the world with the power of the Holy Spirit that they would also have the power of the Holy Spirit to conquer the demons who harass them in the earth. (John 16:32-33) So your becoming intimately acquainted with Me through the teachings of My Holy Spirit is constantly available because He lives inside of you if you are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. Jesus said that the Holy Spirit reveals all Truth. The apostle Paul is a prime example of My Holy Spirit revealing Truth to My children. Paul separated himself from everyone and sat at the feet of My Holy Spirit in order to be taught deeper Truths from Me through the Holy Spirit. (Galatians 1:11-20) Paul's revelations were directly from Me through the person of the Holy Spirit, just like Jesus Christ prophesied before He was crucified. That is the reason that Paul wrote most of the letters to Christians, because of the vast amount of revelations that He received directly from Me through the Holy Spirit. My Holy Spirit became the Advocate of which Jesus spoke during His last teaching of His disciples. He lives inside of My born again children who have asked to be baptized in My Holy Spirit and fire, the baptism of which John the Baptist spoke when he fulfilled his own ministry in the earth. (Matthew 3:8-12) My Holy Spirit is Lord in the earth, as written by Paul. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18) You must give to the Holy Spirit the same honor that you give to Jesus Christ who is Lord of the heavens. Jesus Christ could not pierce the veil that separates the human mind from the Spirit. Paul wrote that even to the Jews, it takes the Holy Spirit to pierce through the veil of the devil and feed My Truth into My children. (II Corinthians 3:12-18) My private Teacher to My children is the Holy Spirit. Seek Me and My righteousness and treasure the Holy Spirit's ministry of unveiling the teachings of Jesus Christ to you, plus even deeper truths. Your Father of Wisdom and Knowledge

No comments: