Monday, September 26, 2022

BLESSED BY RIGHTEOUS WORDS

My Dear Precious Child, We have researched some of the prophesies of Isaiah, the prophesies related to the coming into the world of My salvation when righteousness began to adorn My children. Isaiah spoke My prophesies into the world, as I commanded, the prophesies that confirmed the coming into the world of My Son who brought My salvation into the world by the power of My Holy Spirit. He spoke about the fact that My salvation would even be for the children of My children who become cleansed by the blood of Jesus Christ and that people would recognize them and acknowledge that they are My people whom I have blessed. (Isaiah 62:8-9) One of the prophesies related to Jesus Christ, My Son, was that He would greatly rejoice in Me and My power, My having clothed Him with the garments of salvation, speaking of the cloud of witnesses that surrounded Him in the spiritual dimension. (Hebrews 12:22-29) I had Isaiah testify that He would also be clothed with salvation as well as with the robe of righteousness, just like a bridegroom who decks himself with a garland and a bride who decks herself with jewels.(Isaiah 62:4-5) Isaiah's prophesy relating to His vision that Christ was righteous is that He was like when the earth sends up a shoot like a garden that is sown in the spring, meaning that I would cause My righteousness, justice and praise to spring forth before all nations through the self-fulfilling POWER OF MY WORDS. I said through Isaiah that I would not rest but I will hold my peace until righteousness could be imputed to My children. I wrote that salvation and vindication would go forth as brightness and that My children would be called by a new name which My own mouth names. (Isaiah 62:1-2) I spoke through Isaiah that My children shall no more be termed "forsaken", nor should their be termed "desolate", but they would be called "My Delight", because I delight in them and their land would be married to Me, referring to their new redeemed bodies and new souls. Salvation could only come into the earth as a gift from Me, for My righteousness would be infused into My children by the person of My Holy Spirit. Because they would be new people forming a new country, My kingdom of God, they would be blessed by Me, as was prophesied by Isaiah and others of My prophets. The method by which I said that I would create them anew would be by My power of the Holy Spirit so that they would be citizens of a new earth and a new heaven, occupied by newly created people in redeemed bodies. That miracle happens on the days of Pentecost in the lives of people in the earth, when My Holy Spirit cleanses anew people by the blood of Jesus Christ and they are recreated into new creatures with a new spiritual name by the indwelling of My Holy Spirit. (I Corinthians 3:16) The earth becomes new by the presence of My kingdom of God surrounding the earth which is populated by Me, My Son Jesus Christ, the angels, the prophets of old and the spirits of men made perfect. (Hebrews 12:22-29; Matthew 6:10) It is in that kingdom that My Holy Spirit is Lord because He liberates people, making them free, indeed, from the clutches of the devil by His mighty power. (II Corinthians 3:17-18) All of that magnificent scenario was prophesied by the prophet Isaiah and other prophets under the old covenant so that the miracles related to it could finally become reality in the earth. The words of prophesy had to be spoken in the earth before Jesus Christ could be born in the earth and then complete His ministry so that the ministry of the Holy Spirit would become Lord in the earth with the power to create new individuals out of old personalities, their being molded into the image of Christ, with their presence in the earth making it a new earth and a new heaven.(Revelations 21:1-8: Revelations 22:16-17) Your Father of Great Delight

No comments: