Saturday, September 24, 2022

BLESSED BY EVERY WORD OF THE NEW COVENANT

My Dear Precious Child, After the old covenant prophet Isaiah spoke to the people of Israel and pointed out to them the sins and iniquities to which they had bonded by participating in the attitudes, actions and speech of the devil's demons who rule the earth, then Isaiah spoke My prophesies that described the beginning of My new and more efficient covenant that would come into the earth only after every facet of it had been prophesied in the world. His words of positive prophesy had been spoken into the world and believed by a few of My children. His prophesy was hard for some people to believe, that I could come and live inside of people and I would be their God and they would be My children. (Isaiah 59) It had to be spoken in the earth by prophets, imaged in the minds of some humans, and then My will for the Salvation of the earth could begin. Isaiah spoke even more encouraging words to the downtrodden Israelites. He told them to rise up from their depression and their prostrated positions which the circumstances had kept them. He admonished them to envision rising to a new life where they would shine and be radiant with My glory, because their Light would come and the glory of the Lord would rise upon them. He prophesied that in the future even more darkness would cover the earth and a dense darkness would cover all people in the earth, which happened when Jesus Christ was crucified. However, He prophesied that I would arise upon them and My glory would be seen on them, which also happened. (Isaiah 60:2 and 19-22; Revelations 21:2-3) Isaiah continued in prophesying good things, one being that nations would come to view the Light in them and kings would come to the brightness of their rising. (Jeremiah 3:17) He was seeing a vision of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit coming into the earth and he wanted the hearers of the prophesy to also image in their minds My kingdom of God coming into the earth just like he was imaging in his mind as orchestrated by My Holy Spirit. He spoke that their sons and daughters would come and be nursed in their arms. In that vision Isaiah exclaimed that their hearts would be so thrilled that they would tremble with joy, which eventually happened on the day of feast of Pentecost where someone from every nation in the earth was gathered and My Holy Spirit filled them with such joy that onlookers thought the people were drunk with new wine. (Acts 2:1-13) In his vision concerning the feast of the day of Pentecost when My kingdom of God would come into the world, He also envisioned that when they were exceedingly radiant that they would be so joyful that they would tremble and be enlarged and nations would come to them with treasures. He was so blessed by the vision of the prophesy that Isaiah spoke minute details of what was to happen in the future when My promise of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit began in the earth. He prophesied that many multitudes of camels would come and some would bring gold and frankincense, proclaiming My praises. (Matthew 2:11) In actual fact, many years later shepherds and wise men brought the identical treasures to the birth of Jesus Christ, My mediator of a new covenant. Every tiny minute detail concerning My kingdom of God coming to live inside of My children had to be prophesied before Jesus Christ could be born in the earth and die for the sins of the world, go to hell and retrieve from the devil the authority to heaven and earth, and then he was to be raised from the dead. All of it needed to be prophesied by the old covenant prophets before what was orchestrated in My heaven by Me could enter into the earth exactly as had been prophesied by many, many old covenant prophets. Isaiah was blessed to be able to have a vision of what was to come into the earth as My Salvation in My new covenant of the Holy Spirit. He envisioned as a gift from Me the birth, ministry and death of Jesus Christ and the entry into the world of My Holy Spirit who came to live inside of My children, giving them a heavenly prayer language of My kingdom of God which neither they nor any other person had ever spoken, but which is the language with which I created the earth and people. It is through the intercessory prayers prayed by My children of promise who are baptized in My Holy Spirit that I am able to cast demons out of the earth and into the lake of fire in the abyss which causes My children to shine like the sun in the earth. (Matthew 13:36-43) You must know that this Truth is why the apostle Paul told the followers of Jesus Christ that it was better that they desire to prophesy instead of engaging in other gifts of the Holy Spirit. Prophesying what I give as a vision or a dream to My children allows Me and My army of heaven to give to My children the solution to their problems and the answer to their prayers, also allowing Me to orchestrate My will of Salvation for the earth and My children. (Acts 2:17-19; Joel 2:28; I Corinthians 14:1-5) Your Father of Various Gifts

No comments: