Friday, September 23, 2022

BLESSED WHEN OLD SCRIPTURES BECOME NEW REVELATIONS

My Dear Precious Child, Jesus Christ told His disciples that when My new covenant with humanity began that a scribe would bring out of his treasure things both old and new. (Matthew 13:52) He referred to My wisdom given to both the prophets of the old covenant with Israel and My new covenant with humanity. He wanted them to know that My wisdom, knowledge and revelations would never get passe, that they would be forever. However, He wanted them to know that the things that people did not understand that were prophesied under the old covenant would become valuable, new and exciting revelations under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit because My Holy Spirit would teach them all things from the inside of them. (John 16:12-15) The truths that He spoke to them were hidden behind the veil that the devil had placed in their mind, truths that could only be spiritually understood and discerned. My Son, Jesus Christ, knew that only My Holy Spirit living inside of His disciples could split the veil between earth and heaven so that My truth would be spiritually understood. He said that My Holy Spirit is the tutor of all truth. A tutor is a personal, one on one, teacher who accelerates the learning of a student. He knows exactly how to reveal truth to individuals, according to their personal experiences in life. Only by living inside of each one of My children would I be able to intimately know those experiences and also specifically design the truth so that it is spiritually understood and then it becomes part of their own flesh in order to conform them into the image of My Son through their having the same life changing knowledge that was stored in the mind of Jesus Christ. One of the old prophesies that I needed to make a treasure in My children's understanding is the prophesy that I gave to the Israelites before they were to enter into the promised land. I spoke through the prophet Isaiah and told the Israelites who were under My old covenant with Israel that the reason that I could not answer their prayers was because the sins and iniquities of the people had placed a barrier between My heaven and earth so that I could neither hear their prayers nor could I enter into the earth to answer their prayers. The reason they appealed to Me over and over to answer their prayers, and yet there was no solution or answer, was not because I said "no" or because I was trying to punish them by refusing to answer their appeals. The reason was from the actions and speech of the people which were so opposed to My will that their behavior called into action the devil's demons to erect a barrier/wall between earth and My heaven so that I couldn't hear the people nor could I enter into their earth and deliver the answers to their prayers. The prophet Isaiah enumerated the sins and iniquities with which the Israelites had bonded in the earth which gave permission to the demons in the earth to carry out the devil's works of flooding the earth with curses instead of My will being carried out in the earth which is always blessings and rewards from Me. I enumerated many of those sins and iniquities in a prophesy listed in Isaiah's words under My old covenant with Israel. Some of the results of the people doing the devil's will in the earth caused them to be so blinded to My truth that they groped for walls of security like blind men, like they had no eyes, stumbling at noonday as if it was twilight, living as if in dark places among those who are full of life and vigor, but they were dead people. I spoke through Isaiah and said that they groaned and growled like bears, moaning like doves, looking for justice but there was none, for salvation but it was far from them. He wrote that their transgressions were multiplied before Me. They said their transgressions were with them and they recognized their iniquities, first of all, as rebelling against and denying Me, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and muttering and moaning from their hearts lying words. Justice was turned away backward and righteousness stood far off. I told them that truth was far off, nonexistent, and uprightness couldn't even enter into the gates of their courts. Truth was lacking and anyone who departed from evil was a prey to the ungodly people. (Isaiah 59:10-16) I saw all of the vile activity and it displeased Me that there was no justice. I looked and looked and could find no man in the earth and could not see one intercessor who could intervene on behalf of Truth. Therefore, I sent My own arm from My heaven to bring victory and righteousness to the people of the earth. His own righteousness made Him victorious over evil.(I John 2:1-2) Isaiah was prophesying the coming of Jesus Christ into the earth. Isaiah prophesied My salvation for the world but it had to be in a new covenant. He spoke and wrote that the Lord put on righteousness as a breastplate, salvation for a helmet on His head, putting on garments of vengeance for the devil and his demons for clothing, and He was clad with fiery zeal as a cloak. (Ephesians 6:14) According to their deeds He would repay with wrath for His adversaries, recompense for His enemies, and even on foreign lands I would make compensation. Isaiah was seeing in a vision the coming to earth in the far future of Jesus Christ, My Savior. He wrote that people would be in awe of Him from the west and His glory from the rising sun. In that dispensation of My Son delivering salvation to humanity and the world, when the devil flooded the earth with his demons I would raise up the Spirit of the Lord as a standard to put the evil demons to flight. In My new covenant with the people in the earth, I spoke through Isaiah that He would be a Redeemer to people who turn from their transgressions. I said that through My Holy Spirit who would be upon My children that I would put My laws in their hearts and in their mouths, and that My words would not depart out of their mouths or out of the mouths of their children's children forever. (Isaiah 59:20-21; Romans 11:26-27; Hebrews 12:22-24; Galatians 3:29) Through that promise was the assurance that the covenant of the Holy Spirit would be My last and enduring covenant with My children in the earth. The only way for My children to be able to unseat the devil, who is lord of the earth, is by the power and authority of My Holy Spirit and His words prayed in intercessory prayers through My Spirit living inside of My children. Jesus Christ told His disciples that they must bring treasures out of My old and new covenants by allowing My Holy Spirit to speak My words through their mouths in intercessory prayers in order to allow Me to cast the demons from the earth into the lake of fire in the abyss. (Matthew 13:36-42) I am looking for a generation of people who will do My will in the earth by praying intercessory prayers without ceasing, as promised in the parables by Jesus Christ when He taught about My kingdom of God. (the gospel of Matthew) Your Father of Great Glory

No comments: