Tuesday, September 20, 2022

BLESSED BY HEARING THE VOICE OF GOD

My Dear Precious Child, Human teenagers think that they know more than their parents and so they don't adhere to the truths told to them by their elders. Those truths would keep them from falling into the traps that the devil sets for them if they would only listen to their parents and follow their good guidance. Often My Own children think that they know more than I know, and so they don't adhere completely to what I have advised them in My History and Instruction Book called the Bible that I inspired to be written for them. Actually I have also provided another means by which I speak directly to My children. That is by the tutoring of My children by My Holy Spirit. He is the still, small voice of which I spoke about in your Instruction Book. I told the Jews in the book of Kings that I wasn't in the lightning, the thunder, the earthquake, the rocks or the fire that was the result of the earthquake. Instead, I told them that I was in the still, small voice who spoke truth to the prophets. My guidance proved accurate to those Jews under the old covenant and some of them learned to trust in the still, small voice of the Holy Spirit when He spoke guidance, truth, wisdom and knowledge to My children through the old covenant prophets. My guidance, truth, wisdom and knowledge proved to be beneficial to all of My children because of the demonic influences that are still in control in the earth. In the failure of the Jews to follow the admonitions of the prophets, they fell into multiple traps which cost them their lives, their prosperity, their children, their health, everything that pertains to a blessed life. When I spoke to them through the prophet Moses recorded in the book of Deuteronomy I promised them that if they would listen diligently to My voice and be watchful to do all that I command them to do that I would set them on high, and all of My blessings would come upon them and overtake them, if they would heed My voice. I said that they would be blessed by their children, the fruit of their ground, the fruit of their animals, the increase of their cattle, the young of their flock, that they would be blessed in their bread basket and the kneading dough, that I would cause their enemies who rose up against them to be defeated in front of them, and that those enemies would come at them one way but flee from them seven ways. I added that I would see that they were blessed in their storehouses and everything that they undertake, that I would bless them in the land to which I lead them. I said that I would establish them as a people holy to Myself as I promised if they would keep My commandments and walk in My ways. I said that the people of the earth would recognize that they were called by My name and be afraid of them. (Deuteronomy 28:1-10) In addition to those blessings, I promised the Jews that I would make them have a surplus of prosperity through the fruit of their body, of their livestock and their ground in the land to which I lead them. I said that I would open to them My good treasury, that the heavens would give to them the rain for the land in the proper season, that I would bless all the work of their hands, that they would lend to many nations but never borrow. I added that I would make them the head and not the tail, that they would be above only and not beneath anyone, only if they heeded the commandments that I gave to them and that they would be watchful to do them. I cautioned them that they should not go aside from any of the words that I commanded them, not to the right or the left to go after other gods. (Deuteronomy 28:11-14) I cautioned them in the same writing about the curses that would come against them if they did not obey My voice, being watchful to do all that I commanded. I named all of the curses that would come into their lives if they did not do everything that I commanded them to do. (Deuteronomy 28:15-68) They are too numerous to mention here, but they are the opposite of the blessings. The understanding that I wanted the Jews to know is that the earth is under a curse because of Adam and Eve's decision to follow the voice of the devil instead of following My commandments and maneuvering around the devil's traps which he destined would curse their lives. When Jesus Christ came into the world, He died for the sins of the world, causing My children to become pure in My eyes and destined to be blessed if they would follow the promptings of My Holy Spirit who lived inside of them. Jesus Christ only told his disciples one commandment, that they should love one another. (John 13:34 He also commanded that disciples must go to Jerusalem and wait for My promise, which was that they would be baptized in My Holy Spirit and He would be their guide, their righteousness, and their Spirit of Truth. He told the disciples that He would live inside of them in the person of the Holy Spirit, causing them to become One with Me. I would be in them and they would be in Me, just as Jesus Christ was One with Me. (John 14:1-21) He said that when the Advocate came, the Holy Spirit whom I would send in Jesus' name, what he would teach them everything, even explaining everything that Jesus had taught to them which they could not understand. (John14:23-31) So instead of you and My other children under My new covenant with humanity having multiple commandments which to obey like under the old covenant, Jesus Christ said that His one commandment was to love one another after My disciples received My promise, which was to be baptized in the Holy Spirit. It is only through the power of My Holy Spirit that My children have the spiritual ability to obey My other personal admonitions which cause My children to be able to obey My commands and walk in newness of life, void of the devil's influences in their lives. It is only with the indwelling of My Holy Spirit that My children can have the power to obey My guidance. It is only with the indwelling of the Holy Spirit that My children can hear My voice of guidance and revelation. My children still have a choice of whether to obey the prompting of the Holy Spirit or not. Most of them know that if they don't follow My guidance that their prayers can't be answered because their rebellion has allowed the devil to build a barrier between us. (Isaiah 59) My children must also know that forgiveness is available for all of My children. Hearing My voice and following My guidance places you in the direct line of My blessings flowing into your life. (Hebrews 12:25) None of My words through the Holy Spirit are to test you. They are always to cause you to avoid the devil's works in your life, to circumvent you away from the devil's curses. Your Father of Blessings and Rewards

No comments: