Friday, September 16, 2022

BLESSED TO KNOW GOD INTIMATELY

My Dear Precious Child, The apostle Paul became the epitome of being the apostle with the most spiritual revelations. His calling by Me was to minister to the pagans, the Gentiles whom the Jews considered unworthy of being redeemed. The promise of salvation was supposed to be only for the Jews is what the prophesies inferred, even though Isaiah had promised that My salvation would be for the Gentiles also, as the Jews were to be a light to the Gentiles. That prophesy became true because I took Saul, a confirmed Jew, a Jewish soldier who had influenced the killing of many of the converted Jews, and My Son Jesus personally appeared to him and brought him into My family of God. Saul became Paul, the person anointed to take the message of Love to the Gentiles, even though he also was responsible for converting many Jews to the Lord Jesus Christ. Paul's reputation with the other apostles was not favorable for years but he became more respected when his ministry with the Gentiles proved to be My will because of it being so blessed and productive. The Gentiles didn't need to be deprogrammed from religious laws like the Jews did, but their pagan practices were just as hard to leave behind as the laws of Moses. Paul's revelations of My love, My peace, My joy, My goodness, My kindness, My mercy and My patience could only come from his intimate relationship with Me via the Holy Spirit's tutoring. He didn't want to adopt a relationship with Me through another apostle, but he wanted to know Me intimately, face to face. He is the only apostle who spent years alone with Me in the desert, alone with My Holy Spirit being the only One to teach him. The profession of Paul was that his determination was to intimately know Me, Jesus Christ and His crucifixion and that was all that he wanted to know. (I Corinthians 2:2) He knew the ministry of the Holy Spirit and that My Holy Spirit is the true teacher of My children. He professed that My wisdom can only come from the Holy Spirit, that the human eye has not seen, nor has the human ear heard, neither has entered into the heart of man the things which I have prepared for them that love Me, but that I have revealed them to My children by the Holy Spirit because the Holy Spirit searches all things, yes, even My deep wisdom. (I Corinthians 2:9-12) He wrote to the Corinthians that no one knows what is in a man's thoughts except his own spirit; likewise, the wisdom that is Mine no man knows except what has been revealed by My Holy Spirit. If you have received My Holy Spirit, then you can know the things that are freely given to humans by Me. Paul wrote that you no longer have the spirit of the world when you are baptized in My Holy Spirit, and He teaches My children the things that are freely given to humans by Me, not in the words that human wisdom teaches, but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual truths with other spiritual truths. (I Corinthians 2:13-14) He wrote that the natural man cannot receive the things that are of Me and My kingdom of God because those things are spiritually discerned. The natural man cannot know them because they can only be spiritually understood. Yet, Paul wrote, the spiritual man judges, meaning discerns, all things but he is not judged by any person. He wrote that you don't have My mind so that you can instruct Me, but that you do have the mind of Christ who was tutored by the Holy Spirit also. Paul wrote to the Christians at Philippi that through the righteousness of faith that he desired to know Me, that he might know the power of the resurrection of Christ, the fellowship of Christ's suffering, and being made conformable unto His death. He wrote that he had not attained all of the wisdom found in My mind yet, but -- forgetting the things that are behind, and reaching forth unto the things which were before him that he had not attained, he said that he was going to press toward the high mark for the prize of My high calling in Christ. (Philippians 3:13-14) Oh, that My children would seek that high calling just as Paul did. He was voracious in his seeking Me and My wisdom and knowledge. There are great rewards for your having the same hunger and thirst for My righteousness. I said if you seek Me and My righteousness that ALL GOOD THINGS WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR LIFE ON EARTH. Your Father of Revealed Knowledge

No comments: