Tuesday, September 13, 2022

BLESSED TO BE MESSENGERS OF FAITH

My Dear Precious Child, My Holy Spirit spoke extensively about faith when He inspired the writing of the book of Hebrews. He wrote that faith causes believers to believe things that are substance in the heavens but not yet in the earth and that they are also evident along the same lines, meaning that faith has seen in a vision or a dream the very provisions for solutions or answers to prayers that are taking a longer time to materialize in the earth. Yet the man or person of faith expects them to become evident in the lives of all people who are pertinent to the need. He sees the provisions, the solutions and the answers to prayers while they are still in My heaven, created specifically in answer to your prayers. He sees them before they break through the curtain or veil separating heaven and earth. (Hebrews 11:1) My Spirit wrote about Enoch who did not experience human death but was taken by Me into My heaven and was never found again in the earth. It is assumed that he was "taken" by Me because his faith had pleased Me. It is attested that anyone who comes to Me must believe not only that I exist but that I reward the people who seek Me. (Hebrews 11:6) Enoch visited My heaven many times before he became a permanent resident there and he wrote about the angelic hosts whom I give to My children as their servants. (Hebrews 1:14) He was so accustomed to being in My heaven that he was no longer worldly, so I accepted him as being a spiritual man rather than a worldly one. (Hebrews 11:5) The Holy Spirit praised many men in the book of Hebrews for their faith. Many of the Hebrews did not inherit what was promised to them while they lived in the earth. He told them that they needed to come to their senses about peace, that they needed to always be at peace with all people and to be holy, without which they would never see the Lord nor inherit My promises. He told them not to let a root of bitterness grow inside of them because, if they do, it will grow and grow until it poisons the entire congregation of believers. (Hebrews 12:14-17) Though you cannot see My kingdom of God, you must learn to imagine it as being a kingdom that is inside of you in the person of the Holy Spirit and it surrounds you in the spiritual atmosphere, baptizing you constantly in the Holy Spirit whose result is constant cleansing. He said that what you have come to is Mount Zion where millions of angels gather and where everyone is a firstborn son, a citizen of heaven. He identified the citizens of My kingdom of God, saying that My kingdom is made up of Jesus Christ, the mediator of a new covenant, plus the blood of Jesus for your purification, plus the spirits of saints who have been made perfect, plus I am also in that cloud of witnesses. (Hebrews 12:22-25)The author who inspired the book of Hebrews wrote that if the people who refused to listen to the words of prophets could not escape the punishment that came upon them from hell, then how will you escape the evil traps of the devil if you turn away from My warnings from heaven? He said that you have inherited an unshakeable kingdom and the shakeable things of the earth will be destroyed. Therefore, he wrote that you must hold on to the grace that you have been given and worship Me in the way that I find acceptable, which is worshiping Me in Spirit and in Truth. The prophet who wrote the book of Hebrews knew that I am a consuming fire to the demons and the devil. (Hebrews 12:29) He wrote that you are to love each other like brothers and sisters, that you should welcome strangers in case you are entertaining angels, He wrote that you should honor marriage, that you should put greed out of your life and be content with whatever you have. I said that I would never fail you or desert you, and so you can say with confidence' "With the Lord's help I fear nothing. What can a man do to me?" (Hebrews 13:6) The Holy Spirit warned believers to remember their leaders who preached the word of God to them, that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever, so the people should not let themselves be led astray by strange doctrines. He wrote that there is no eternal city in the earth, but that there is one to come when My kingdom of God is manifested in your life. (Hebrews 13:7) Through the Holy Spirit I wrote that I am the God of peace who brought Jesus back from the dead to become the Great Shepherd of the sheep by His blood that sealed a new covenant which makes you ready to do His will in every kind of good action and turn all people into whatever is acceptable to Me through Jesus Christ, in whom is the glory forever and ever, Amen. (Hebrews 13:20-21) Obeying the voice of the Holy Spirit is paramount to keeping yourself unspotted from the world through the devil's voice spoken through demons that are seeking to devour you in the earth. (Hebrews 4:14-16) Your Father of Excellent Admonitions

No comments: