Saturday, September 10, 2022

BLESSED BY FAITH

My Dear Precious Child, My children who have received My gift of faith and who are filled with My fruit of faith are blessed because faith guarantees what they hope for. My Holy Spirit wrote to the Hebrew Christians that faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evident of things not seen with the human eyes.(Hebrews 11:1) The Holy Spirit's power in My faith opens the door to the earth through which My blessings flow to My children. (Galatians 5:22) Faith forms an image in a person's natural mind of receiving the answer to prayers or the solution to problems. Because faith has painted an image in your human mind of your receiving everything for which you had hoped, then that faith will open the door to your life for the blessing of answered prayers and solutions to problems to enter. My faith, given to you as a gift because you have sought My kingdom and My righteousness, that faith will invite into your life the images from the spiritual dimension that I paint in your human mind in a vision or a dream of your receiving that for which you had only hoped ,but you not yet had the faith for which to believe. (I Corinthians 12:9) So hope gives you confidence in Jesus, Hope says that He will see you through, Hope is the promise of the Father But faith gives substance to the hope in you. Hope does not produce the answer to your prayers. Hope says that I am able to produce blessings in your life which enrich your life on earth. (Psalm 130:5) Hope precedes faith which comes as a gift of the Holy Spirit and is also a product of your meditating on My goodness and My kindness, My power and My love. (I Corinthians 12: 9)The writer of the book of Hebrews wrote that faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen with your human eyes. (Hebrews 11:1) When you have a need in your life, you come to Me with the expectation of My help in your time of trouble. That expectation is called hope, but it's not the power that produces the answer to your needs. Because of your meditating on Me and My promises to you to fulfill your needs, then I can produce in your human mind a vision or a dream which paints a picture in your human mind of My fulfilling your immediate need. That vision or dream in your mind is the substance of things not yet seen with the human eyes and the evidence of things not yet seen with your human eyes. Faith fulfills My promise in your life because of the evidence and substance that entered into your human mind via a dream or a vision from Me, which is My promise to you. I don't expect you to have faith aside from My gift of faith. (I Corinthians 12:7-9) You can't have supernatural faith aside from My gift of faith because your human mind is limited to what you can see and hear. But when I give to you an image in your human mind of your having received the answer to your prayers, then faith is produced in you, opening a highway on which My blessings can flow into your life. All of My blessings are a result of My grace, which is My undeserved favor that I have for all of My children. (Psalm 106:8) My grace looks beyond your sins, your shortcomings, your iniquities and your trespasses because the blood of Jesus Christ eradicated them, erased them completely. There is no record of them in My heaven. My grace is My unmerited favor for all of My children in your world going all the way back to Adam and Eve and My grace will obliterate the sins of My children in the world to come. (John 3:16-17) The only place where there is a record of your sins is in the devil's record book which he uses to condemn you and make you feel guilty, hoping that his condemnation of you will cause you to leave My kingdom of God and enter into his kingdom of sin and death again. You must let him know that I have forgiven you and so there is no record in My book of any trespass. So My grace allows Me to place in your human mind the evidence and substance of the things for which you have prayed as being granted by Me, an image of My having granted the request in your prayers. That image is given to you through a vision or a dream as being My granting of your request. (Acts 2:17-19) You must keep your spiritual eyes on the reward that is coming that appeared in your human mind as a vision or a dream. (Hebrews 11:23-27) Your keeping that image in your mind guarantees that My promise to you will become reality in your life on earth via your faith. Your Father of Great Rewards

No comments: