Monday, September 12, 2022

BLESSED BY THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD'S TRUTH

My Dear Precious Child, Many of My children are clueless as far as My Truth is concerned if they don't know the ministry of the Holy Spirit in the earth. In the teaching course of Jesus Christ concerning His leaving His disciples and completing His ministry in the earth after being raised from the dead, it is replete with My Truth. (John chapters 14, 15, 16 and 17) In His full and complete explanation of His earthly ministry being over and His sending the source of His power, the Holy Spirit, into the earth to complete what He, Jesus Christ, began, He sufficiently explained the beginning and the completion of My kingdom of God coming into the world to live inside of My children. Jesus Christ gave to his disciples a foretaste of the mystery hidden in My mind from the foundation of the earth, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. (Colossians 1:27) That revelation, even to His disciples, was almost too marvelous to imagine, that I would come and live inside of My children in the person of the Holy Spirit, replicating Christ inside of people with My power in the earth. After His being raised from the dead by the power of My Holy Spirit, the Christ breathed My Holy Spirit into His disciples. (John 20:19-23) They were born again at that time, but yet My kingdom of God had not come into their lives, which happened on the day of Pentecost when they were baptized in the Holy Spirit. (Acts 1:1-10) The Truth of the Holy Spirit assuming the ministry of Jesus Christ after He ascended into My heaven to sit down with Me in heaven, meaning that Jesus relinquished His ministry to the ministry of My Holy Spirit, that is when My kingdom of God came into the earth as it is in heaven, per what Jesus Christ earlier taught His disciples to pray. (Matthew 6:10) Only by the Holy Spirit living inside of My children could they have My power and spiritual ability to do My will in the earth. (Acts 2:1-21) My promise to humanity was fulfilled relating to My kingdom coming into the earth and living inside of people. The truth concerning the mystery of Christ in you, the hope of glory, were fulfilled on that day and that Truth continues to be fulfilled every time when a person in the earth is filled with My Holy Spirit by being born again and also being baptized in My Holy Spirit with My gift of praying in unknown tongues. Jesus, Himself, became the Christ on the day that He was baptized in the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 3:16) My children in the earth become true Christians on the day that they are baptized in My Holy Spirit, just like it was when the ministry of Jesus Christ began in the earth. John the Baptist said that Jesus, the Christ, would baptize people in the Holy Spirit and fire, a baptism completely different than the baptism of John the Baptist in water. (Matthew 3:11-12) The ministry of teaching about My kingdom of God coming into the earth was passed from Jesus Christ to the Holy Spirit when Jesus Christ came into My heaven to retire from earthly ministry and pass it on to the ministry of My Holy Spirit. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18) My Holy Spirit is then able to live inside of people and write My words in their minds and on their hearts, just like the prophet Jeremiah prophecied because of the cleansing of the people by their being born again by believing in Christ as My son. (Jeremiah 31:31-33) Jesus Christ explained the Truth more efficiently when He taught about His own retirement from earthly ministry and His passing it on to the Holy Spirit who would live inside of My children and baptize them in My Holy Spirit, thus creating My kingdom of God in the earth. (John 14:15-21; John 16:4-15; John 16:23-28) That is when My kingdom of God came into the earth just as it is in My heaven. (Matthew 6:10) When you seek My kingdom of God by seeking My Holy Spirit's power, just like Jesus Christ did, then you will be My spiritual ambassadors in the earth, furthering the ministry of Jesus Christ through the power and anointing of My Holy Spirit. First, you must have revelation knowledge of the truth of the Holy Spirit's ministry in the world so that you know My power in those who believe, the hope of your calling into ministry with the power of My Spirit, and a revelation of the rich glories that I have for those who believe. My Spirit wrote through Paul that you must have a spirit of wisdom and enlightenment in the knowledge of those things in order to understand those three Truths before you are equipped to engage in the ministry of the Holy Spirit in the earth. (Ephesians 1:15-20) Your Father of Power and Spiritual Ability

No comments: