Monday, September 19, 2022

BLESSED BY HAVING THE MIND OF CHRIST

BLESSED BY HAVING THE MIND OF CHRIST My Dear Precious Child, When you are born of the Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, then you begin to have the mind of Christ inside of you available to flood your mind with My Truth. That can only be if you have trained yourself to listen to My voice that is a still, small voice. Under My old covenant with Israel I met Elijah in the wilderness under a juniper tree. Because the children of Israel had sinned against our covenant I told him to go to Mount Horeb where I would confer with him. I prepared a meal for him because of his hunger, enough heavenly food that it lasted him 40 days, until he got to the desert Sinai (Mount Horeb). Elijah came to a cave and entered it. I spoke to him and asked him what he was doing there. Elijah answered, "I am jealous, for the children of Israel have forsaken your covenant, thrown down the altars and slain your prophets with a sword. I am the only one left and those men seek my life to take it away." I told him to go forth and stand upon the mountain before Me. I passed by the mountain and a great and strong wind tore into the mountain and broke the rocks in pieces. But I was neither in the wind, nor in the earthquake that came, nor was I in the rocks. After the earthquake came, I was not in the earthquake or in the fire that came. After the fire came a still, small voice from Me when I spoke. Elijah wrapped his face in his scarf. I told Elijah to go back to the wilderness and anoint a new king. (I Kings19:14-25) Under My new covenant when a prophet, possiblyPaul, wrote to the Hebrew Christians about My ability to be heard by My children, the prophet wrote about Elijah's exerience and compared My new covenant with the old. He wrote that My children under My new covenant with humanity, both the Jews and the Gentiles, that they had not come to something that pertained to their senses like a blazing fire or winds or a storm or thunder or a great voice which made everyone hear it, things that happened in that scenario that were so horrible that Moses was afraid and trembled with fear. My voice wasn't in the lightning, the thunder, the earthquake, the fire or the wind. It was in the still, small voice with which I spoke to My children. The new covenant prophet wrote that under My new covenant My children had not come to Mount Horeb (Sinai) but they had come to Mount Zion, the city of the Living God, the heavenly New Jerusalem in which everyone is a firstborn Son and a citizen of heaven. He wrote that in the New Jerusalem the inhabitants are millions of angels gathered for the festival, to Me, the superb judge of evil, also to the spirits of the saints who have been made perfect, also to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and to His blood for purification. The prophet wrote that if the people under the old covenant could not escape punishment, so how will you escape if you turn away from My voice of the Holy Spirit that warns you from heaven? Under the old covenant I made the earth shake. Under My new covenant with humanity I make not only the earth to shake but also the heavens, making the earth free of evil. The earthly things are changeable and can be shaken. My things are unshakable because you have been given an unshakable kingdom. Therefore, you must take hold of the things that are unshakable in My Kingdom of God and treasure the grace that you have been given, worshiping Me with reverance and fear because I am a consuming fire. (Hebrews 12:1 and 22-29) My fire in the angels burns out the evil in the earth, in the Jews and the Gentiles. What is of Me will remain in them. Remember that I was not in the lightning, the thunder, the rocks, the earthquake or the fire of the earth. You must become humble and listen to My voice which speaks gently but affirmatively from the inside of you. Obeying My admonitions will save you every time from the devil's traps that he sets for you. Your Heavenly Father Who Shakes Loose Evil in the Earth

No comments: