Thursday, September 22, 2022

BLESSED BY KNOWING OLD AND NEW SPIRITUAL ADMONITIONS

My Dear Precious Child, When Jesus Christ was teaching His disciples about the coming into the earth of the Holy Spirit when My kingdom of God came into the earth, He said that a scribe who becomes a disciple of My kingdom of God will be like a householder who brings out from his treasure things both new and old. He meant that My words of prophesy through the old covenant prophets and Himself, Jesus, will be regarded as truths filled with wisdom as well as the new personal words of My Holy Spirit that comes from Him as your personal tutor. He was referring to the wisdom of the old covenant prophets and the wisdom that came from My Son Himself and from My Holy Spirit. My wisdom is wisdom and truth no matter how old or new it is. (Matthew 13:52) For instance, the prophet Isaiah gathered wisdom from Me and wrote it to share with not only the people who were alive at the time that he prophesied but it was wisdom which also was old to Christian Jews but new to My children of My new covenant. One example is the wisdom that Isaiah spoke to the Israelites when he spoke for Me in telling them why their prayers were not being answered. I spoke through Isaiah and said that My arm was not so short that I couldn't save them and neither was I so deaf that I couldn't hear them when they prayed. (Isaiah 59:1-4) I told the people that it was their iniquities that had formed a separation between us and their sins had hidden My face from them so that I couldn't hear them. I said that their hands were defiled with blood and their fingers with iniquity, that their lips had spoken lies and their tongues had muttered wickedness. I spoke that nobody calls to Me in righteousness, but instead for the sake of doing injury to others or to take some undue advantage. As far as the courts, nobody went to the law honestly and pled in truth; instead they trusted in emptiness, worthlessness, futility and speaking lies. They conceived mischief and brought forth evil. I said through Isaiah that My children hatched snake eggs and weaved spiders' webs, that they ate of their eggs and died, and from an egg that was crushed, that a viper broke out to do deadly evil. I wrote that their webs did not serve as clothing, nor would they cover themselves with what they made because their works were works of iniquity and the acts of violence were in their hands. (Isaiah 59:5-6) More of the dangers of bonding with evil follows: Their feet ran to do evil and they made haste to shed innocent blood. Their thoughts were full of iniquity; desolation and destruction were in their paths and highways. The way of peace, they didn't know how to do. They had made their own crooked paths and whomever traveled them did not know peace in any area of their lives. Isaiah knew the truth that there are demons who tempt My children. When My children bond with those demons, doing as the demons temp them to do in the earth, the people give permission for the demons to form barriers between the earth and My heaven so that I cannot hear the prayers of My children, and neither can I send My right arm into the earth to save them. That spiritual scenario was the problem with the children of Israel all of their lives because they were not equipped with My power to refuse the prompting of the demons until Jesus Christ died for their sins and sent My Holy Spirit to live inside of My children with the power to resist the demons' temptation and even have the authority to send the demons into the lake of fire that I prepared for them from the foundation of the earth. (Matthew 28:16-20; Matthew 13:36-43) Rejoice, because of Jesus Christ you have My power to resist the devil and his demons and you have the authority to cast them into the lake of fire. Assume your responsibility as My child. Your Father of Marvelous Covenants

No comments: