Friday, September 9, 2022

BLESSED BY CALLING THE THINGS THAT ARE NOT AS THOUGH THEY ARE REAL

My Dear Precious Child, The father of faith is named Abraham because even though by his aged body it was impossible for him to father a child at an old age, he still believed Me and My promise, speaking the things that were not evident in the natural world as through they were already substance and evidence in the natural world. Abraham spoke the end of the promise as though it had already happened, even though it had not become evident in his life. Everything that was evident in the world looked like My promise to him of being the father of many nations would never happen. Yet, Abraham believed My promise to him because he knew that I never lie, that what I say that I will do, I will certainly do. His belief was of faith, not of the law of Moses. (Romans 4:14-17) Actually Abraham's promise from me was not related only to himself. When My promise was finally made evident in the earth, it was to the descendant of his blood line, Jesus Christ. Yet, Abraham believed the promise to be for him because of his faith. It was actually through Jesus Christ that My promise to Abraham was fulfilled. However, if Abraham had not fathered Isaac and Isaac had not fathered Jacob, then centuries later a woman of his bloodline, Mary, would not have fathered Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world. So it was Abraham's faith in having a son that proved to be the greatest faith because of the condition of earthly situations and circumstances that denied the coming of the promise. Because Abraham put his faith in Me, Who brings the dead to life, and Who calls into being in the earth what does not exit in the earth but what exists only in the heavens, he is called the father of faith. (Romans 4: 17) So even through it seemed like Abraham's hope could not be fulfilled, he continued on in hope and in continuing to believe that he actually would become the father of many nations. His 100 year old body did not shake his belief in My promise to him that he would bear a son. (Romans 4;19-25) Since I swore the promise to him, he refused to deny it or doubt it, but he drew strength from faith and gave glory to Me, convinced that I had the power to do what I had promised to do for him. Your faith will be considered as righteousness, just like Abraham, if you believe in Him who raised Jesus Christ from the dead. Jesus Christ was put to death for your sins and He was raised to life to justify you as being righteous and the heir of My promises through Him. (Romans 6:8-9) If you believe that, having died with Christ, you will return to life with Him, then you will never die again because evil has no power over you. You will live eternally with Me. As long as you are in the earth, you must consider yourself to be dead to sin but alive for Me in Christ Jesus with the power of My Holy Spirit present in your life. (Romans 6:10-11) Believing My promises to you is a result of faith, not of yourself that you would take credit for it. It is a result of My gift of hope that I gave to you when you became born again and it became a gift of faith when you became baptized in My Holy Spirit. It is then that you become spiritual, interested in spiritual things. If the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus Christ from the dead lives in you, then He who raised Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal body through His Holy Spirit who lives in you. (Romans 8:11) My children must become a person of faith, like Abraham, who called things into being by his faith, calling things that are not evident in the earth as though they exist in the earth simply because I promised them to you. When you do, you inherit what I promised while you are still in the earth. Your Father of Many Promises

No comments: