Friday, October 28, 2022

BLESSED BY ACCESSING THE FACETS OF THE FRUIT OF PATIENCE

My Dear Precious CHILD, When Jesus Christ was teaching about My kingdom of God coming into your life with more spiritual power than atomic and hydrogen bombs combined, you never assumed that you would need that must spiritual power to defeat your demonic enemies. You didn't know at that time that those demons prowl the earth looking for people whom they could and easily would devour. (I Peter 5:8) You never dreamed that you would occasionally have to suffer for a long time in tribulation when the devil would invade your life with his troubles, trials, tests and tribulation in an effort to entice you back into serving him instead of your being devoted to Me by your obedience to My guidance but that My power of the Holy Spirit would be more than enough spiritual power to defeat him. When Jesus Christ taught about the seed of My kingdom being planted in your life and He warned that you might be one of the people of whom He elaborated that would reject My appeal to follow Me or that you would begin and then cease following Me. When He spoke about the seed that falls on hard ground, you didn't think that your ground might become hard by your being deprived of hearing constantly about My love, compassion and mercy in your studies. It seemed impossible to believe that I might have those tender virtues instead of My being judgmental and condemning which Jewish Law inferred or the tenets of your denomination might still believe. It is possible for you to have sat and heard about My kingdom of God yet your heart could have never been turned from a heart of stone into a heart of soft flesh by hearing about My compassion which invited you to be born again. And so the devil can come and steal the seed of My kingdom from you if you are not born of My Holy Spirit with His FORBEARANCE. (Matthew 13:18-19; Isaiah 11:19) You might have known about the word of My kingdom of God which was being taught to you and you welcomed it with joy, but the seed did not take root in you because you did not seek My kingdom for yourself. You let the pastor seek revelation for you. So when the devil's tribulation came into your life, which Jesus Christ said it would, you did not know about My Holy Spirit's fruit of LONGSUFFERING that could be found inside of you which can make My seed send down deep roots in your own spirit.(John 16:33) If there would be no deep roots from My seed when the devil's persecution comes, you fall away at once. You missed the lesson that was taught about tribulation which would come into your life to steal the seed about My kingdom and there was no personal revelation in your heart, so it was easy for you to fall away because there were no roots in you which would cause you to ABIDE IN ME.(Matthew 13:20-21) It's possible that sometime in your spiritual walk you hear the words about My kingdom of God without your having previously allowed My Holy Spirit to cleanse you by the blood of Jesus, getting rid of the thorns (demons) in your flesh which the devil had sown in either your generational DNA or the demons that you took on in your experiences in the earth. Many of My children do not know that if My words of My kingdom of God do not produce revelation knowledge about the demons who are your enemies who might be hiding in your flesh such as sexual impurity, greed, lying, stealing, bitterness, judging or condeming others, rebellion, political extremism, and other of satan's robbers which need to be either cast out of you into the lake of fire or your resisting them until they leave you, those demons who remain in your flesh can choke out My words of My kingdom of God from you and there will be no production of the fruit of the Holy Spirit of ENDURANCE that causes you to abide in Me forever. (Matthew 13:22; Matthew 13:36-43) Jesus Christ, in His teaching about My seed of My kingdom of God being taught and heard by someone who has well plowed and moist, soft ground which would welcome My words, someone who has sought My kingdom of God for himself or herself and has continued to seek Me for himself or herself and having personally received revelations, plus also having yielded to My Holy Spirit and gotten rid of the the demonic thorns that had existed in his or her flesh by casting out demons or resisting them until they flee from you, if you are one of those people you will have rich soil from your faith and PATIENCE so you will yield a harvest of blessings and produce 100 fold, 60 fold or 30 fold in My kingdom of God. (Matthew 13:23) The fruit of the Holy Spirit of patience, endurance, longsuffering and forbearance will serve you well and cause you to seek to abide in Me with My words abiding in you. It is then that you will reject slothfulness and with faith and patience that you will inherit My promises. Your Father of Fruit of the Holy Spirit

No comments: