Wednesday, October 12, 2022

BLESSED BY BEING FREE, INDEED

My Dear Precious Child, The apostle and prophet Paul was blessed by receiving the revelations of My truth so easily. He experienced the freedom from religious laws and rules and regulations that caused the devil to be able to accuse him of being rebellious when he broke My commandments. He experienced the joy that comes from being free from religious requirements and he experienced the liberty that resulted from his mind being free from guilt and shame for disobeying religious rules and having the devil condemn him for disappointing Me. Paul's revelations from Me through My Holy Spirit are the basis of all of his writings which comprise 66 % of the new covenant writings. Paul's writings expound on freedom and liberty from the Law, referring to Mosaic Law given to the Israelites. He knew that his own freedom had come from the revelations that Christ Jesus through the Holy Spirit had taught to him. He professed the joy of being not only free but "free, indeed". His use of the word "indeed" added to the extent or strength of his liberty, meaning that the freedom that comes from receiving truth from Me goes beyond mere human freedom and it connotes a liberty that is only found in Me and My truth. Paul echoed Jesus' description of that freedom as being explained as also being My spiritual freedom from evil and not merely human freedom from tyranny. (John 8:36) In Jesus' description of the freedom that I give to you, He expounded on human freedom by adding the word "indeed" meaning going beyond human freedom and obtaining spiritual freedom from the works of the devil and his demons who roam the earth seeking whom they may devour. In John's report of the words of Jesus he wrote that when Jesus, Himself, makes you free that you are not only free from human religious restrictions but you are free from spiritual demonic temptations and harassments. The effects of being free come from the Holy Spirit revealing to you what "free, indeed" means. It means that you not only become free from the restriction of religious human laws that bind you but you also become free from spiritual restrictions which the devil uses to tempt you to do his will in the earth. That is the "indeed" that accompanies the promise of Jesus Christ when he said, "Whom the Son makes free is 'free, indeed'." It is important to know that your liberty extends beyond the freedom that your earthly country affords to you. You can also be free from the shame, the harassment, the temptations, and the accusations of the devil and his demons because you recognize their thoughts and identify them as being from hell, so you do not participate in their meditations and musings that appear in your mind. It is through the Holy Spirit's gift of discerning of spirits that I allow you to judge the thoughts and the meditations of your heart so that you recognize the evil thoughts and meditations of your heart that harass you, accuse you, tempt you and condemn you, being from hell. Many of My children think that I am the kind of father who lies in wait until you break one of My commandments and then I condemn you and judge you as being evil. No. That condemnation, guilt and judgment comes from the devil, I wait for you to come to Me so I can tell you that you are forgiven and easily restored to My family. That forgiveness is also part of the "indeed" which is the highest form of freedom which is freedom from the condemnation of the devil if you break a religious law. "Free, indeed" is the highest form of freedom because it is My freedom, My liberty from the works of the devil by the power of My Holy Spirit which I give to My children of promise. That liberty goes beyond the power of the cross where Jesus died for your sins. It goes on and includes the covenant of My Holy Spirit where My authoritative power and dynamite power becomes your own power also, giving you power over the works of the devil and his demons who prowl in the earth seeking My children whom they can devour with their accusations, their harassments, their condemnation, their guilt and their judgment. My children who are "free, indeed" exert My power over those demons and even cast them into the lake of fire in the abyss. When that happens to scores of My children, then the earth becomes "free, indeed" from the curses of the devil. Paul wrote that My entire creation is waiting for My children to realize that they are "free, indeed," with the authority to cast demons into My final judgment of them, which is the lake of fire in the abyss. I said that when that takes place that My children shine like the sun in the earth because My kingdom of God is operable in their lives, operable by their becoming knowledgeable of My authority over all evil by the power of My Holy Spirit who lives in them. (Matthew 13:36-43;Romans 8:19-27) There is a celebration in heaven when My children realize that they are "free, indeed. " Your Father of Freedom and the Highest Form of Liberty

No comments: