Sunday, October 30, 2022

BLESSED BY ACCESSING GOD'S FORTITUDE

My Dear Precious Child, My fruit of the Spirit of fortitude is available to all of My children during serious illnesses and trying situations that cause long tribulation. Fortitude goes beyond mere patience which is necessary during incidents that contain problems which make your flesh feel uncomfortable for a while. Fortitude comes from My supplying My gift of courage to you during situations that are extreme and rare to most humans which require faith as well as hope necessary to endure the long suffering of tribulation that is required. Fortitude is My courage that I supply for My children when it looks like the emotional and physical suffering will never end. The patience that is the foundation of fortitude gives to My children My courage and strength to endure for the long run in a situation that looks like it is forever but you know that I have the end of the trying situation in My works of orchestration if you can just be patient under the extreme suffering. That is when I supply My fortitude as a gift of My Holy Spirit which produces the fruit for enduring a situation that might kill the fainthearted. Fortitude goes beyond human courage necessary to run races and win or pain that brings tears to your eyes. Fortitude supplies the courage to endure even the kind of pain that makes a person scream out in the kind of pain that seems to have no end. Fortitude is so supernatural that the person who experiences it knows that the power in the fruit of fortitude goes beyond human abilities. Moses knew the fruit of fortitude and its strength of great courage. So did Joshua in his many battles in the promised land. My prophets told both of them to be strong and of good courage many, many times. (Deuteronomy 31:6; Joshua 1:6-9) My children are not called upon to have the kind of fortitude that Jesus Christ had on the cross where He experienced in His body every sin known to man and died for it. Yet, in My preparation of Him for the event, when He imagined the thought of having to access My courage in order to endure the pain and rejection of His coming destiny, it caused Him to sweat blood. (Luke 22:44) My fortitude proved that I produced the courage for Him to continue with My plan for His destiny, which was for Him to die for the sins of the world. There are times when human beings do experience the kind of pain that seems unending, and I am there to supply their need for My courage in the form of fortitude. There are times when a child is experiencing pain and the child's mother almost feels the same amount of agony because of her bearing the child's pain in her own body. That courage is called fortitude. There are times when the circumstances produced by adversity cause emotional pain that is much like physical pain. In those instances I supply the courage for My children to not only endure the pain but I also provide the way out of it. (Luke 21:36; I Corinthians 10:13) The apostle and new covenant prophet Paul wrote to his converts that when you are tempted and tried by the devil that other people have also experienced the same trials. He wrote that you can trust Me not to let you be tempted beyond your ability to endure, that when any trial comes into your life that I will provide you a way of escape and the strength to bear up under it with My fortitude. I don't leave you without comfort. Jesus Christ said that I would send My Holy Spirit to comfort you. I always do. Your Loving Father of Great Fortitude.

No comments: