Friday, October 14, 2022

BLESSED BY KNOWING THE DEFINIATION OF SIN

My Dear Precious Child, To My children of promise who can hear from My Holy Spirit I give the true definition of the word "sin." Sin is the personality and character of the devil. It has nothing to do with an action of people except to identify its actions as being the character of the devil. "Sin" in its original form is a noun, it's not a verb which would portray actions by humans. Every time you read the word "sin" in My written Word of the History and Instruction Book called the Bible you must relate it to the devil and his character. When My children cooperate with sin they are identified as being a sinner. The reality is that they only cooperated with sin, not that they sinned themselves. The motivation behind any person to sin is the devil. All of My anger at sinners is My being angry at the devil and his demons who are behind every action of sinning. The definition of the word "sin" in the Greek Dictionary of New Testament Words says that the word connotes a "missing of the mark," which is lost in the New Testament. In the New Testament the word "sin" is a "governing principle or power that acts through a person's body." So "sin" is an inward element, meaning the devil or his demons, that produces actions which are missing the mark of My character, meaning that sin is "the devil and his actions manifested through the bodies of My children. " My children must be born again and baptized in the Holy Spirit to have My power which overcomes the power of sin, that means to overcome the power of the devil and his demons who use the bodies of people to do his dastardly work in the earth. That is why the body of Jesus on the cross had to suffer sin in His body to enable Him to be the sacrifice for all sin. Until then, He knew no sin in his life on earth, but He became sin on the cross so that people would become righteous through his living inside of them in the person of the Holy Spirit which is made possible by the cleansing blood of Jesus Christ. (II Corinthians 5:21) Jesus Christ actually experienced every sin in His body on the cross in order for him to go to hell for the sins of the world. It was there that He paid the price to the devil for the sins of all of My children. He served their sentence, in fact. He had to become Sin because as My Son, being all righteous, He could not go to hell for the sins of the earth unless He became Sin himself. Righteousness cannot dwell with sin. So when you talk about a sin that a person does, you are talking about the devil's demon having committed the sin using the body of the person to work through. The demon is the guilty party, the human is not. That is why My children in the earth who are baptized with My Holy Spirit have the ministry of casting sin (a demon) out of the earth and sending it to the lake of fire in the abyss, which is the greater thing that My Holy Spirit-empowered children in the earth can now do which is greater than what Jesus could do when He ministered in the earth. When Jesus cast the sins (unclean spirits) out of the two demoniacs he cast them into pigs because He did not have the authority over hell in which to cast them because He had not been to hell yet and wrested from the devil the authority to the heavens and the earth. That is why the demonic unclean spirits told Jesus that it was not the time to send them into the lake of fire, which was their judgment from Me. They called Him The Son of God. After Jesus went to hell and rose from the dead, He said that all authority over heaven and earth had been finally been given to him. (Matthew 28:15-20) Therefore, He told His disciples to baptize people in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, so that they would have the authoritative power to send demons into the lake of fire in the abyss, where the demons will be tortured for eternity for causing My children to allow the devil's work in the earth to be done through them, which the earth had originally been created as a replica of My heaven for My children. (Matthew 13:36-43) When My children have My kingdom of God living inside of their bodies, they have My authoritative power to send demons into the lake of fire in the abyss as the demons' judgment from Me. My Holy Spirit reveals this truth to My children, as Jesus said, when My children are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. Jesus said that the Holy Spirit would reveal about judgment to My children because the gods of the world, (the demons) were already judged by Me. (John 16:8-11) I told My children not to judge anybody. That is because of the truth that it's the demons behind evil actions that deserve the judgment. You have the spiritual ability to judge those demons by casting them into the lake of fire in the abyss. I said that My children will shine like the sun when the demons are cast out. Your Father of Spiritual Power to Judge Demons

No comments: