Monday, October 10, 2022

BLESSED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT IDENTIFYING YOUR ENEMIES

My Dear Precious Child, By knowing who your real enemies are, those being the devil and his demons who inhabit the atmosphere of the earth, then your battles become spiritual battles instead of their being earthly battles with flesh and blood people whom you usually blame for your problems and troubles. All evil actions in the earth are caused by demons who tempt humans to do evil deeds to other humans, thus causing My children to blame other human beings for their troubles. If you will research the origin of sins, iniquities and transgressions you will find the truth, that all evil events in your world are caused by the devil who works through his demons who exist in one of the heavenly atmospheres of the earth. The apostle Paul called them the gods of this world.(II Corinthians 4:4) Jesus, Himself, also said that the prince of this world would be cast out. (John 12:31) He referred to the devil when He referred to him as the prince of this world. (John 14:30; John 16:11) Paul referred to the devil as the prince of this world, just like Jesus did, saying that they work in the children of disobedience. (Ephesians 2:2) Paul even identified the devil and his demons as principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world, the causes of spiritual wickedness in high places of power and influence in the world.(Ephesians 6:12) So there is plenty of evidence in the teachings of Jesus Christ as well as the apostle Paul who had a very inquisitive mind so he asked Me for answers and I gave to Him great revelations such as who are the originators of sins, iniquities and transgressions. As long as My children believe that other humans cause their problems in life, then they are tempted, and often do, to judge the humans instead of judging the demons who instigate the problem by casting them into the lake of fire in the abyss which I created for them before I formed the earth. (Matthew 13:36-43) Jesus said in that parable that those of My children who are endued with My power of the Holy Spirit will do the mighty work of ridding the earth of the demons that were allowed to invade the earth at the invitations of Adam and Eve. That is the "greater works" of which Jesus Christ spoke that the Holy Spirit would do through My born again, Holy Spirit baptized children when He, Jesus Christ, came to sit down with Me in My heaven. (John 14:12) He said that the people who are endued with My power of the Holy Spirit would ask Me for anything and I would do it. (John 15:16; John16:23-26) My Son Jesus Christ also said that when the Spirit of Truth, the Holy Spirit, came to live inside of My children that He would reveal to them the truth about judgment because the prince of this world, (the devil) was already condemned. (John 16:11) My Holy Spirit reveals to My children that My judgment is reserved for the devil and his demons, that sin is the work of demons and that righteousness is My nature and it's a gift from Me to My children of promise. (John 16:7-11) Allowing My Holy Spirit to reveal to you the truth about My nature of Love and the truth about the devil's nature of hatred is the beginning of wisdom because that is when you can discern good spirits from evil spirits. It is then that you can identify thoughts that come from hell as being from the devil and thoughts that are pure from heaven as being from Me. You then have the authoritative power to cast out of the earth the ones from hell, casting them into the lake of fire in the abyss. That is what Paul meant when He said you are to judge the angels, meaning the demonic ones, by sending them to the lake of fire and that you are to judge the world by casting out demons, echoing what Jesus taught. (I Corinthians 6:1-3; Matthew 19:28) In the book of Wisdom the prophet wrote that the souls of the just are in My hand, and that they judge nations and rule over angels as long as I am their God through the Holy Spirit living in them. (Wis.3:9) My Holy Spirit reveals discernment in the minds of My children as a gift. He is the One who removes the veil from the eyes of people so that they will know Truth that makes them free. (John 8:32) Your Father of Divine Truth

No comments: