Wednesday, October 19, 2022

BLESSED BY SPREADING GOD'S LOVE

My Dear Precious Child, People in the earth either spread hatred and bitterness or they spread My Love in the earth. I said that if you spread bitterness and strife that you grieve My Holy Spirit. My Holy Spirit's ministry in the earth is to spread My Love through the gifts of His Spirit. When My own children become jealous or bitter, then My Spirit is grieved because My children are spreading the devil's works in the earth in the form of demons which battle against My Love works to destroy goodness in the earth. My Spirit is grieved because His works have been devalued instead of valued by My own children who have switched allegiances when they speak evil words to other people. The apostle Paul wrote to the Ephesians in the church that they, "Should not let any corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, only that which is good to the use of edifying the hearers and what ministers grace to them. And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby you are sealed unto the day of redemption. Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamour and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. And be kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake has forgiven you."(Ephesians 4:29-32) It could not be more clear than what My Spirit wrote through Paul. There is an additional understanding of his writings if you know the battle that is going on in My heaven and also in the earth for the souls of My children, not only the souls but also the mouths of My children through which curses and blessings both flow. The apostle James also spoke wise words via the Holy Spirit in His recitation about the subject of evil speaking when He said that blessing Me with your tongue but also cursing other people with the same tongue should not be happening. He said that salt water and clean water should not come out of the same spigot. You negate your praises for Me when you curse other people who are made in My image is what the Holy Spirit said through James. (James 3:8-12) Spreading My Love in the earth is easier for people who know Me as Love and who operate in the earth as My distributors of Love. Every person is confronted with the choices between good and evil. I cautioned My children through multiple prophets to choose good and to reject evil for your own good. What you sow in the earth will be multiplied in your life, per My principle of sowing and reaping. Sow good and you will reap good. Sow evil and you will reap evil, pressed down, shaken together and running over, which means that the evil or good, whichever is sown in the earth, is multiplied. (Luke 6:35-38) Sow Love so that you are the good person who, out of the treasure of his heart brings forth what is good in the earth. (Luke 6:43-49) That is what sowing My Love accomplishes. Your Father of Good Treasures

No comments: