Friday, October 21, 2022

BLESSED BY BEING PATIENT

My Dear Precious Child, There are reasons for My admonitions to My children. For instance, in My instructions to you and My other children about your being patient in waiting for answered prayers, the reason is that although in My heaven the answer to your prayers are immediate, just like Jesus said, it takes some time for the answer to your prayers to become reality in the earth because of there being demonic spirits interfering in the delivery of the answer to you. There are multitudes of the devil's angels who roam the earth seeking whom they may devour and one way that they can devour your faith is to delay the answer to your prayers so that you will lose faith and give up on My answers which were on the way all the time. (I Peter 5:8-9) Your impatience, which came from hell via the demons, anyway, makes you anxious and impatient and those demons work against you by robbing you of your faith, which set up barriers, making you a participant in your own robbery. The spiritual atmosphere around you, instead of being faith filled when you prayed, had become filled with doubt, unbelief, impatience, bitterness at Me and other attitudes which set up thick barriers which block the answers to your prayers from being delivered to you. (Isaiah 59) My children forget that, in My answering your prayers, it's a constant battle between My angels and the devil's demons who had rebelled against Me in the past. Those demons never give up in their pursuits to ruin the lives of My children while you live in the earth. I gave My Holy Spirit to My children so that you would have My power inside of you to refuse the mental temptations of the demons who want to rob you of all of your answered prayers. My Holy Spirit's power also gives you the power to resist the demons' lies in your mind that convinces My children that I cannot answer your prayers or that the answer is, "No," to your requests. Those demons interject doubt, unbelief, impatience, anxiety and fretting in your mind and those negative, destructive attitudes block your thoughts from hearing My words which encourage you that I am working to reward you for your faith if you will only have patience. My promise is that if you have faith and patience that you will inherit My promises. (Hebrews 6:12) That is why the devil and his demons try to rob you of patience because My patience inside you works along with your faith to clear the path from heaven to your life in the earth. Jesus Christ told His disciples before He left the earth and sat down with Me in My heaven that whatever you ask of Me in Jesus' name, I will do it. (John 16:23-24; John 15:7; John 14:13) Paul, who had a one-on-one relationship with Me, wrote that, "All of the promises of God in Him are yea, and in Him amen, unto the glory of God by us." II Corinthians 21:20) The word "amen" means "so be it". So My promises to My children are confirmed by yes, amen, so be it! The problem with their not receiving what I promised is almost always from somewhere in the earth's end, neither from Me nor My Heaven. Lack of patience is one of the strongest reasons. That comes from a lack of understanding about the devil's plans to subvert My will in the earth and cause My children to do his will in the earth such as become impatient. My desire is always to give you what you ask in the name of Jesus Christ. Your Father of Generous Favors

No comments: