Monday, October 17, 2022

BLESSED BY THE KINGDOM OF LOVE

My Dear Precious Child, When My Holy Spirit reveals to you that you are in the Kingdom of Love if you are in My Kingdom of God, you have advanced to spiritual enlightenment. So many doctrines of Christianity are based in the Jewish error that My kingdom is based on judgment of people instead of My love of people. About that topic Jesus Christ said that I do not judge people and that He did not judge people, yet if he does judge, his judgment is good, meaning that his judgment is for the devil and his demons, not for people who are made in My image. Of course My judgment and His judgment is for the perpetrators of evil in the world. I made the earth to be a replica of My heaven and I would never judge the people who are made in My image. (Romans 2:1-4; Matthew 7:1-6) The truth is that when people do the bidding of the devil and his demons, then the devil has become their god and his judgment on them is curses that bring death. The devil loves to deflect his judgment from Me for him onto My children in an effort to misplace blame onto Me for the evil things in the world that plague My children. Anybody who thinks that I execute judgment and condemnation onto My children does not know Me. (John 5:22; John 8:15; John 12:47) They only know the lies that circulated in religious groups under the old covenant that I am vindictive and the judge of all men. That lie came from the lack of knowledge of the devil having a kingdom in the world also, at the behest of Adam and Eve's invitation to them to set up the devil's kingdom in the earth. The only judging that I do relating to people is to judge (discern) the spirits in a person or church, all in an effort to know the motivation which the devil has falsely fed into their minds. I judge the demons which cause them to miss the marks of righteousness. When the Light breaks through to the ones who are misled, they begin to be free because My Holy Spirit has made them free, indeed; free, indeed, being a freedom that is of the utmost highest degree. It connotes not only being forgiven but that their sins are obliterated as if they never existed. That is the highest form of being free, indeed, from the works of the devil. (John 8:36) The devil is the author of the lie of the Israelites in the first covenant that I am the father of both good and evil. Because they had no knowledge of the devil being the force behind all evil, they fell for the lie that I am the author of evil, also, as well as good. That is the reason why the prophet James wrote about My truth, that I am only good, that I am not as a shadow of turning where I am good on one hand and evil on the other hand, which was still the belief of the Israelites because they were blinded in their mind about the devil being the author of all evil in the world. (James 1:13-17) Teaching under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit, James had been tutored by My Holy Spirit about the devil being to blame for all evil that's in the world. He displayed his evil nature in My heaven and that's why I cast him and his angels out into the universe. (Isaiah 9:12-17) At the first sign of an opening in a planet, he rushed in, deceived Adam and Eve and took up residence in the earth as the evil god of the earth. Not until Jesus Christ came to earth to reveal My true identity of Love did the lie of the devil become exposed. Jesus called the devil the "evil prince of this world." Before Jesus was crucified he said that My Holy Spirit, when He came to live inside of people, would reveal to them about My righteousness being of Me and evil being of the devil, and He said that My Spirit would reveal that the devil was already judged by Me as its demise being in the lake of fire in the abyss which I created only for him and his demons. (John 16: 7-13) The lies of the devil are still being perpetuated in the earth in some of My children who claim to be Holy Spirit led. They are still spouting the lies that I am both good and evil. They don't know Me. (Matthew 11:27) Your Heavenly Father of Truth

No comments: