Thursday, October 20, 2022

BLESSED IN ALLOWING FAITH TO CREATE PATIENCE

My Dear Precious Child, When the apostle James wrote about the fruit of the Spirit of patience that is resident in My children, he wrote it after an incident that caused him to need an extra dose of My patience in a trying situation. (James 1:3)He experienced the need for more patience than he humanly had, so he called upon My Holy Spirit for the fruit of His patience that is part of His character because it is My character. James knew that the Jews (Israelites) had tried My patience for generations and generations and generations by departing from My guidance and building idols to worship whom they thought would be more efficient in answering their prayers. The devil had deceived them into believing that those idols made out of things of the earth could answer their prayers. That was one of the reasons I taught James to write a dissertation on patience, because lack of patience was resident in his present DNA from centuries in the past. (James 1:2-18) James was fortunate in knowing that My patience inside of him in the person of the Holy Spirit would create an atmosphere, if portrayed in the earth personally and in his professions of faith, that would allow Me to enter into his trying situation, break down the barriers that the devil's impatience in him had previously built, and answer his prayers that he had prayed in faith. What was lacking in his situation was patience from him in order for Me to break forth in the situation with his rewards of answered prayers. Paul had taught that it's always with faith and patience that My children obtain My promises. (Hebrews 6:12) Impatience can build a barrier between you and the answered prayers so that the answer cannot be manifested. Often My children who have a gift of faith do not have the fruit of patience to go along with it. Patience is a fruit of the Holy Spirit which is resident inside of you in My Spirit. My Holy Spirit can increase patience in you by giving you rest for your mind as you wait for your prayers to be answered. Patience is rest for your mind. I am working fervently on answering your prayers from the minute of your request, but impatience in you can create negative energy in the form of demonic activity that blocks the answer to your prayers from being delivered. (Isaiah 59) My fruit of patience that is resident inside of you supplies My rest for your unruly mind with its worry, anxiety and the cares of the world, causing them to disappear into oblivion. My fruit of patience of the Holy Spirit applies My peace to your mind in order to overcome all mental confusion and unrest. In the situation involving illness or other health problems, the fruit of patience of the Holy Spirit is especially necessary in order for healing of your body to become reality. Impatience in your mind in the form of unrest and anxiety can be counterproductive to your healing because negative hormones are released if impatience is present which causes your mind to spin out of control with imaginations. If that happens, then you are called to battle those negative imaginations before you can receive a calm mind which allows Me to work to answer your prayers. Paul said in that scenario you need to cast down every imagination and every high thing that exalts itself against My knowledge. (II Corinthians 10:5) Having a calm mind is what patience brings to you. Patience supplies the calmness, serenity and rest which allows your body to receive My fruit of patience for your entire being, which refuses to let your mind get conflicted about anything. Patience in your mind produces the kind of mind that allows Me to work in trying situations. My Holy Spirit's fruit of patience allows Me the time to work in the heavens what will eventually become reality in the earth. Your Heavenly Father of Rest

No comments: