Saturday, October 22, 2022

BLESSED WITH PATIENT ENDURANCE

My Dear Precious Child, When the devil's tribulation comes into your life in the form of problems, trouble, illness, disease, conflict, rebellious children, etc., you must remember what the apostle Paul said about tribulation. Instead of getting upset that things are not perfect in your life, My Holy Spirit said through Paul that when tribulation enters into your life that you must, in a spirit of glory, allow My patience inside of you in the person of the Holy Spirit to put His patience to work in the form of your enduring the tribulation with My patience because you know that when patience and faith work together that there are great rewards. (Romans 5:3) Not only does tribulation require the fruit of patience that is resident in My Holy Spirit, but Paul wrote that patience will also cause you to have experience in being patient in tribulation because you have experienced many times the end result being My reward which was promised. He also wrote that the experience that comes from overcoming tribulation with patience produces hope in you for the next trial from the devil. You are experienced in applying My patient endurance to your own mind which is spiraling out of control because your human body doesn't like tribulation, even though tribulation is part of living in the earth since Adam and Eve allowed the devil to flood the earth with his demons. The hope of the Holy Spirit that wants to occupy your thoughts will make sure that you are not ashamed by having enduring faith because hope reminds you that My love is shed abroad in your heart by the Holy Spirit who was given to you as a gift by Me. (Romans 5:4-5) Paul wrote that when you were without human strength during tribulation that in the past Christ died for the ungodly, whom you certainly were, along with the rest of the world. He died for you when you were still a sinner because of His love for you; but much more, because He justified you by His blood, making you pure and righteous by His living inside of you. Even though when you were My enemy Jesus Christ died for you, you were reconciled to Me by the death of My Son, Jesus Christ, and you have My assurance that you will be saved from all tribulation by Christ's being raised from the dead. (Romans 5:6-11) Tribulation is never pleasant. Nobody dances through tribulation as if it were a joyful experience, but with My patience you can continue with the patient endurance of My Holy Spirit who is patient inside of you and wants to feed His patience into your human mind so that your thoughts calm down and allow faith in Me to put My patience to work in your mind. Battles are never easy. Tribulation is never enjoyable. However, it is part of living in the world where sins (the devil's demons) abound. All of My children will experience handling tribulation with patience, experience and hope, just like Paul wrote. Paul was certainly experienced in tribulation from the Jews who despised his confidence in Me and also he experienced tribulation from the Christian Jews who despised his freedom from the Mosaic laws. Yet in the many times of tribulation he was firmly planted in Me and My words, having experienced My hope which sustains My children until faith produces salvation from the tribulation. Yes, there is always salvation from every demonic tribulation when you have My faith and My patience. (Hebrews 6:12) Your Father of Patient Assurance

No comments: