Monday, October 24, 2022

BLESSED BY BEING LONGSUFFERING

My Dear Precious Child, I suffered long with the children of Israel for generations and generations and generations. They did not take My advice over and over and over again on how to avoid the devil and his curses, and then they built idols out of stone, wood and metal, worshiping those idols as if they had life in them. Every time when they returned to Me, I took them back into My good graces and rained My favor upon them because of My promise to Abraham that I would make him the father of many nations. Also included in My loyalty to the people of Israel was My promise that I would send a Savior of the world through Abraham's lineage which spoke of My new covenant with the world. I had to suffer long with the children of Israel who enjoyed My favor but they didn't have My power to be longsuffering with Me when they prayed and the answer to their prayer were delayed because of their making another covenant with an idol. They were spoiled children who sabotaged their own position of favor with Me. (Psalm 86:15) That is why I included the Gentiles in their blessing of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit. Even though the Gentiles were not Jewish by birth line, they became more loyal to Me because they didn't have the binding Jewish laws which needed to be overcome, speaking of the curses that occurred when the devil used them to condemn and judge My children, but yet the truth contained in them needed to be understood by revelation knowledge. (Colossians 3:10-13) My children are called to be longsuffering with others, just as I am longsuffering with you. Not until the coming into the earth of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit to live inside of My children did I ask My children to be longsuffering with Me while waiting for their prayers to be answered. Through the revelation of My Holy Spirit I explained to them the truth that the devil tests them by tempting them to be impatient after they pray and are waiting for their prayers to be answered. The delay is almost always because of attitudes on the part of My children related to impatience, as in their refusing to be longsuffering like I have been longsuffering with them throughout generations. The longsuffering with other people that I provide to you by the power of My Spirit is a fruit of My Holy Spirit. I explained to you that there are demonic angels who are delaying the answers to their prayers, demons who tempt you to retreat from your dependence upon Me and build idols for yourself to worship and trust for answered prayers. The prophet Isaiah had given to the ancestors of the Jews the truth behind the spiritual activity that causes your sometimes long, unanswered prayers, that being that our own iniquities and sins (demons) had built barriers between you and Me so that there is no easy access for My angels to deliver your answered prayers in the form of blessings. (Isaiah 59) Longsuffering with other people in the form of patience is required for prayers to be answered in your life on earth. Another reason for longsuffering in the form of patience being required by My children to benefit them is because of the constant battles going on in the spiritual dimension around the earth between My good angels who work in the behalf of My children and evil demons who work in the earth to defeat My children in every endeavor. (I Peter 5:8) The demons do not give up easily. They temp My children with attitudes of anger, jealousy, bitterness, sexual temptations, unbelief, doubt, disloyalty, and many, many other demonic temptations in order to sabotage the lives of My children, especially in their relationships with other people. (Hebrews 1:7-8 and verse 14) My angels are working for you and the devil's demons are working against you. If you are persistent in faith and patient longsuffering, then the answers to your prayers are able to be delivered into your life; but if you give up and forego faith and patience, then you are the loser because often the answered prayers are right at the door of your life ready to be delivered when you close the door of your life to the blessing and begin to seek relief in drunkenness, busyness, gluttony, addictions and other idols. (Romans 13:13-14) There is rarely a clear path into your life for your blessings to flow. Most often there are obstacles in the form of negative thinking or unkindness toward other people that cause delays in your blessings being able to be manifested in your life. You walk the same walk that the children of Israel walked in relation to seeking My promised land for them, which to you is My kingdom of God; but it is your good fortune to have My Holy Spirit to give you wisdom into the need for patient longsuffering so that you will receive the blessings and the rewards that I promised. Follow the leading of My Holy Spirit and He will tell you what blocks your rewards from being delivered to you. It is never My doing. It's always the devil's doing and often he is using you in spreading his negativity in the earth. Resist him and do not obey his temptations because he is trying to keep you from having My blessings.(Romans 2:4-10) Your Longsuffering Father

No comments: