Monday, October 31, 2022

BLESSED BY REVELATION WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE

My Dear Precious Child, When My mature children only get their wisdom and knowledge secondhand from their preacher or teacher, their relationship to Me is akin to being like My stepchildren, having no real continuing blood relationship to Me. Since Life is in the blood, and My blood flows through their own spirits, there is no real cleansing that My blood does by divine revelation as it flows through their own spirits directly from My Holy Spirit if they don't have revelation knowledge and wisdom from Me. They are still My children because of being born again by My Holy Spirit, but there is no continual one-on-one communication with Me that allows My Holy Spirit to mold them into My image because it personally takes the Spirit of Life to accomplish that feat. If there is no constant flow of the Spirit of Life in them, there is no change in their thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions so they remain motivated by their flesh. Most often, they are like the person who has rocky ground where the seed does not take root and when tribulation comes they fall away because there is no stability in them or they are like the person who has thorny ground, and those demons keep the person consumed with the worries of the world or the love of riches and the person produces no fruit of the Holy Spirit in his or her life. (Matthew 13:20-23) The ministry of the church through apostles, prophets, evangelists, teachers and pastors is to lead My children into being perfected and mature, their having been cleansed by the ministry of the Holy Spirit so there are no demons remaining in their flesh to lead them astray and that they are firmly established in hearing from My Holy Spirit so that they are not tossed about by every wind of doctrine that the devil sends to lead them astray. (Ephesians 4:11-14) I spoke through the apostle Paul My desire that all of My children speak My Truth in Love, having grown into the image of Christ. (Ephesians 4:15) My Spirit also wrote through Paul that without your having a one-on-one relationship with Me so that My personal words are treasured by you, your understanding can become darkened, being alienated from the power of My Life through the blindness of your heart, given over to perversion and the works of uncleaness and greediness. He wrote that in that void you have not learned that from Christ. The maturity and perfection of the saints can only be achieved by your putting off the old person which was corrupted by lusts and that you become renewed in the spirit of your mind, putting on the new Christ person which is created in you by Me in righteousness and holiness. The outer person needs to be regenerated just like the inner person is. That is done in you only by revealed knowledge by My Holy Spirit. The ministry of the church is to teach you to become dependent upon My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you. He is the Tutor who gives revelation knowledge to My children which leads to the perfecting of the saints, equipping you to grow into full maturity into the image of Christ. Allow the ministry of the church to guide and lead you to hearing the words of My Holy Spirit, who is the personal Tutor of each of My children. Only in My words of Understanding through Him will you become stable and immovable, always abounding in My work, knowing that your labor which is led by Me is not in vain. (I Corinthians 15:58) Your Father Who Shares Your Body With You As My Temple

No comments: