Monday, November 17, 2008

AGELESS

My beautiful Azalea Tree this year
Dear One,
My invitation to you today is, "Grow old with Me. The best is yet to be."
Growing old with Me in your calendar years will neither show on your countenance nor in your attitude.
I promised that I would renew your youth like the eagle, and I will. I will erase the effect of years of life from your face and your body and your mind. Rather than life adding to your physical body, My new life in you will preserve your body. I will improve your health rather than letting your years of life in the earth afflict your body with ailments. I will lead you into effective thinking and effective living which will benefit you.
I will prosper you in your aging rather than your paying the price of lack.
All of your blessings will be because of your unity with Me as you grow old in years along with Me, the fountain of New Life. I am ageless and as you become ageless in your thinking and your living by letting Me be your burden bearer, then you will inherit the same family blessing. I said My burdens are light and yours will be the same. Then you will not bear the effects of being a worrier and one who frets because you have given all the burdens to me.
Love, God
Psalms 103:2-5; Matthew 11:30; Proverbs 3:5&6
Love, God

No comments: