Tuesday, November 4, 2008

POWERHOUSE FAITH


Dear One,
Faith comes by hearing the words of a person in whom you have utmost confidence, one who has promised that he will do what he says he will do.
Deep seated, powerhouse faith is a result of My children knowing My voice and hearing My voice or seeing My actions and then they have total confidence in Me.
Surface faith comes about when one only knows about a person, only knowing his reputation for honesty and concern. Surface faith only lasts for a while, and then when testing of that faith comes from the devil the person will abandon his surface faith and take on fear. In dire circumstances sometimes a person with surface faith will come to Me for My words of faith and he will receive My gift of faith, the kind of faith that is power filled and necessary for bringing about the answer to prayers. Surface faith is only the foundation upon which powerhouse faith is built.
Powerhouse faith is what My children have when they know Me and know My promises and know My voice. They know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I will perform what I have promised because I have taken an oath to them that I will do something in particular. I am always talking to you to give you powerhouse faith, which is that oath to you that I will do what I promised.
I am always looking for ways to get My words to you in the form of my oath. There is a veil of darkness that the devil has put in your mind that I have to pierce before you can receive My oaths to you. You should determine to hear My personal words to you so that you can receive powerhouse faith to move mountains. Then the efforts on My part are easier.

Love, God
Hebrews 6: 11-20; Hebrews 11:1; Acts 1:8

No comments: