Friday, November 21, 2008

HEAVEN ON EARTH


Dear One,
There are no beginnings and endings in My kingdom. There are only "nows" because the "nows" are forever in My dimension.
There is no past or present or future in My dimension because everything is indestructible and timeless and eternal.
My Life is in everything in My kingdom. There is no evil, therefore no death of anything
There is no fear in My kingdom because I gave men the authority to cast fear out of his own dimension like I have in mine. I have the authority in My dimension and you have the authority in your dimension to cast fear into the abyss.
My desire is that My kingdom will be in the earth as it is in My heaven, full of power, faith and spiritual activity.
Exercise your authority over the negative forces, but spread My love to all people. Then heaven will be in your life like it is in mine.
Love, God
Matthew 6:9;
photo from pilou@ttitude

No comments: