Tuesday, November 18, 2008

FIRE JUMPING

Dear One,
Most of My children jump to conclusions before they ever calmly think about a problem and before they reason with Me about it. In that scenario fear takes over because the conclusion is almost always wrong.
Anytime you are moved by outer circumstances, your conclusions are erroneous. Only when you assess a problem with My assistance and with My input will you reach an accurate conclusion of the true happenings.
Give Me a chance to impart My wisdom into every situation and you will come out a winner every time. My wisdom causes you to be successful and prosperous in every situation.
Judging by outward circumstance will cause you to fail because you will judge wrongly.
Be alert so you will hear My wisdom and shut out all negative conclusions.
Love, God
Isaiah 1:18-2; John 14:16-18; John 16:13

No comments: