Saturday, November 22, 2008

WORRY BLOCKS ANSWERS

Dear One,
I will never fail you.
I will answer your prayers, every prayer, with the most beneficial answer for everyone involved. I am a part of every prayer you pray when you begin praying because you make Me a part of every prayer when you initially give the problem to me. I continue to be a part of the situation even when you take back the prayer in your concern or worry. However, in those instances I am still part of the prayer, but with your concern and fretting, worry and impatience I have limited involvement because you take it upon yourself to be the answer.
Leave your problems to Me and I will actively participate in bringing the answer.
Love, God
Matthew 6:25-34; Jude 20
photo compliments of hokuMark at www.flickr.com

No comments: