Thursday, November 6, 2008

MOUNTAIN MOVERS


Dear One,
There is a veil of unbelief in the minds of My children which is rooted in fear, fear that I am a God who will strike you down if you disobey rules.
The truth came through Jesus that I am a loving Father who exists to enhance the lives of My children. If you doubt that, read all about the life of Jesus who was My image in the earth. He loved all of My children and healed them and delivered them and encouraged them and taught them valuable lessons on love, peace, mercy, forgiveness and joy. He taught men about Me.
Perfect love casts out fear, meaning that when you have a complete revelation of My personality as Love, then you have no fear of coming into My presence in your personal life and obtaining what you need. When the revelation of My love for you is perfected, there is no fear in any area of your life. That is a state of utopia for men, to live without fear.
I am always talking to you, always speaking My words to you. When you hear them, faith if transferred from Me to you and you become empowered by My Spirit to believe for anything and to do anything and everything without fear.
Don't expect yourself or any other person to have powerhouse faith when you have not heard My personal words to you through either My instructions or visions or dreams.
Often a person comes into condemnation when he can only muster up surface faith for something, wondering why he cannot really believe. Much damage is done when you require a person to believe for healing when he only has surface faith because then condemnation and guilt are added to the unbelief in him.
The wisdom in My words to you will grant you powerhouse faith to believe for the impossible. Take time to commune with Me to receive My gift of faith so that you will be healed emotionally, physically and spiritually. My words have power. Remember that I created the world with My words. Spend time with Me and receive the gift of faith that can move mountains.
Love, God
Hebrews 6:11-20; Matthew 21:21; I John 4:16-18; John 16:26

No comments: