Monday, November 3, 2008

PROMISES AND OATHS


Dear One,
There is surface faith and then there is heart-felt, deep seated, immovable faith that comes from the Spirit.
Surface faith is natural belief that some people have which originates in their minds. It can really be termed trust or reliance. Surface faith is a result of knowledge of facts about someone or something, often facts about Me.
Heart-felt, deep seated, immovable faith is supernatural faith which originates in the spirit of a man and it is generated by My Spirit, the real powerhouse.
Deep seated, powerhouse faith is a result of hearing an oath from Me, My personal oath to you, which guarantees the results.
You have heard people say that a person's air of confidence is only on the surface, meaning that inside, in his inner being, that person is lacking in confidence. So it is with surface faith. It is only on the surface.
When a person allows Me to speak My personal words to him in the form of words or visions in relation to a situation, then he receives My supernatural faith, faith that can move mountains. He knows that he knows that he knows that he knows that the thing promised will happen because I have taken a oath to him that I will bring My supernatural ability into the situation. In that instance, My promises are yea and amen, so be it.
You can rely upon surface faith to be your foundation, but you must have My gift of faith to be able to rely upon Me for supernatural changes in people and situations.
I have a powerhouse full of gifts for you in order to facilitate the answers to your prayers.
Love, God
Matthew 21:21; Hebrews 6:16-20; Hebrews 7:21-25; Hebrews 11:1
Photo from our friend Richard Nix at www.flickr.com

No comments: