Sunday, November 23, 2008

DECEPTION


Dear One,
I am constantly cautioning My children with My gift of discerning of spirits. Yet, most often, My children will refuse to believe the inner check, inner discernment, the inner umpire.
If you will always rein in your emotions when you have an uneasy feeling, then you will be free to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit and discern whether heaven or hell is ministering to you.
Remember that evil appears in sheep's clothing, especially religious evils. They appear as genuine when all along they are wolves enticing you in many ways. Always use My reasoning instead of emotions when dealing with religious people and you will receive the good parts and refuse the evil that is clothed in sheep's clothing. I don't want you deceived.
Love, God
Matthew 7:15-20; Matthew 24:4-12

No comments: