Monday, November 24, 2008

RUNAWAY IMAGINATIONS


Dear One,
Have you noticed that when your imagination runs away WITH you that it always runs toward the negative?
Notice that I said "with" you. That means that the real you, the spiritual man, accompanies the mind on the path of the imagination., so the real person is led by an outside influence, an imagination spirit, which will put images in your mind of the worse case scenario. Never, in a crisis situation, will an imagination spirit lead you toward something positive.
Only with one of the gifts of the Holy Spirit will you be able to receive positive images, envisioning the best case scenario because My promises to you are always yes and amen. So when the spirit of imagination begins to run away with your mind, begin to seek Me and My information on the situation. I guarantee you I will give you positive images of My plans for the situation.
Come now and let us reason together.
Love, God
Romans 1:21-26; Romans 11:33-38;I Corinthians 12:7-11; James 1:5; Isaiah 1:18
Imagination_by_trishvandenburg
i21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/ka419/08%20Sp...

No comments: