Tuesday, November 11, 2008

GIVING OVER


Dear One,
When you have unmovable faith in relation to something because of My personal oath to you, you cannot ever give up. If it is in relation to someone, then you give him over to Me but you must never give up on him because you have been empowered with My faith.
Prayer is your only responsibility in the matter, allowing My words of instruction to impart wisdom to My working angels who are assigned to the salvation of people involved in the matter.
Don't ever give up. Always give your requests, your concerns, your worries, your fretting, your cares in relation to the matter over to Me, but don't give up on the people involved.
If you give up, you are giving the people and the situation over to the negative forces that created the bad situation.
Giving the people over to Me releases the people and the matter to my positive forces.
Make this song My song of faith to you:
I will never give up on you,
You must never give up on Me.
My words never end,
They always begin
Because I never give up on you.

I will never give up on you
You must never give up on Me,
My love never ends,
It always begins
Because I never give up on you.
Love, God
Revelation 1:8; Philippians 4:6-7; Psalm 37:1-11

No comments: