Tuesday, November 25, 2008

PROTECTION


Dear One,
Protect is an interesting word and a thrilling concept for My children.
To be "pro" something is to be for something.
"Tect" is from the word technology.
When I said I would protect you, I was saying that I will use every bit of My unlimited spiritual technology to show you that I am for you, not against you. I will protect you, meaning I will show you in millions of ways that I will intervene for you and that I will stand between you and anything that would hurt you.
Many people say that I am against men unless they worship Me. That is false. In fact, it is far from the truth. I love all men and I desire to protect all men.
When you come to Me and ask for My protection, it is easier for Me to keep My end of it. You must ask before you can receive. That is a spiritual fact. Otherwise, I cannot circumvent your free will. Ask for My protection and I am there to do what I promised.
Love, God
Psalm 91:1-16

No comments: