Saturday, November 8, 2008

GIVING UP


Dear One,
Do not ever give up on anyone. When you give up then My angels have to slow down their ministry to that person because you have taken your request concerning that person away.
Giving someone over to Me is different than giving up on him.
Giving someone over to Me is releasing him from your mind as far as worrying and fretting.
Giving up on a person is to lose hope and faith that My work in the person's life will be done. I must have your faith in order to work in the earth because your faith gives Me permission and authority to continue My work.
Your faith opens doors from My dimension into the earth through which My spiritual forces can enter and perform their work. Your faith is the gate keeper through which I can enter and perform My work.
Faith is permissive power which gives authority to My dynamite power. Faith gets its power from My Holy Spirit power that I gave to you and it lives in you. That power illuminates and radiates the angelic hosts to work in your behalf.
Give people over to Me, but don't give up on them.
Love, God
Acts 1:8; Ephesians 1:19-23; Romans 8:11-14

No comments: