Monday, December 1, 2008

WORKING IN UNITY


Dear One,
Stand back and let Me work.
What do I mean by that?
I mean that you must stand back from interfering in My work.
Very often My work is impeded by your cluttering the spiritual atmosphere with thoughts and words of strife and jealousy or confusion and unbelief or impatience. Those things stand in My way and the way of my helpers. We cannot work effectively when there are competing spirits doing their own conflicting work.
Another way My children impede My work is by trying to help Me do My work without My guidance and direction. My children do things to help Me without wisdom and knowledge of the right way to proceed, and then they interfere with My work and I have to stand aside and let them proceed with their plans.
So I say to you that you must stand back and let Me do My work without your interference in the form of negative thoughts, negative words, negative actions or earthly conceived ideas of the proper orchestration to bring forth the answer to your prayers.
I am capable of successfully completing the tasks to which you have appointed Me. Work with Me, not against Me.
Love, God
I Corinthians 3:3; Job 37:14

No comments: