Friday, December 5, 2008

PROTEST WHERE PROTEST IS DUE


Dear One,
You are encouraged by My Spirit to be protesters in life. You must protest all of the activity of the devil to him. You must protest his lies, his tasks, his attacks, his maneuvers, his curses, his tricks, his maneuvers, his illnesses, his sicknesses and the rest of his efforts to defeat you.
You are the head. He is the tail.
You are the winner. He is a loser.
You are greater than him because I live in you.
When you do not protest to him and all heavens, then you appear to be agreeing with his efforts. To say nothing in protest to him when he is afflicting you or tempting you is to agree with his defeat of you. He wants to defeat you because he is still endeavoring to defeat Me and you are My temple in the earth.
The battle that you have with the devil is called the battle of the Spirit in the earth. Jesus fought the same battle and He defeated the devil by speaking My protests to him. Jesus spoke protests by speaking My words to the devil. The devil has to leave you when he knows that you will continue to protest with My Spirit. He knows that you are greater than he because you have My life in you in the person of the Holy Spirit. He knows the truth, but he needs to hear that you know the truth and believe it. That's why protesting to the devil is effective.
Speak My words to him, resist him and he will flee.
Love, God
Matthew 4:3-11; James 4:7

No comments: