Wednesday, December 17, 2008

WISDOM FOR CROSSING RIVERS


Dear One,
In life you have rivers to cross and waters through which you must forge.
The secret to safely crossing the rivers and forging through the waters is wisdom, because wisdom can tell you where it is safest to travel, and wisdom will tell you how to use your resources to get to the other side.
I will always give you wisdom, but I also will be with you. You will never be alone. I am with you, along with My traveling companion, the hosts of angels. We surround you at all times and we constantly spew forth wisdom to you. You must quiet your mind so that you can hear My wisdom. It will spur you over all rivers and through the waters of life. With My wisdom you will walk on the waters of turmoil just like Jesus walked on the waters.
I guide and direct and protect all of My children.
You must listen to Me, your inner voice, so that you reach the other side of the rivers of life safely, unscathed by the raging waters. I promised that you will overcome and you will, with My guidance and wisdom.
Love, God
Isaiah 43:2-7

No comments: