Tuesday, December 30, 2008

MISSED OPPORTUNITIES


Dear One,
All men know that it is necessary to take advantage of opportunities when they present themselves, but people must know about opportunities before they can take advantage of them and then good can be brought from them.
Prayer gives Me the opportunity to enter into a situation before I can bring good into that situation. I know about the need before the prayer is uttered, but prayer gives Me permission to enter into the situation and begin working good into it. Without a man's permission to enter, I cannot work. Many opportunities for my intervention occur that I cannot enter because I have not been invited. Consult Me first and give Me the opportunity to work.
Love, God
photo from NatashaP at www.flickr.com
Matthew 6:5-8

No comments: