Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HEAVENLY THOUGHTS OR HELLISH THOUGHTS


Dear One,
Don't get caught up in vain imaginations again. They are contrary to the Spirit. They are images of defeat put in your mind to lead you astray from the true happenings, which are My activities in support of you. You won't be able to see and appreciate My workings if you have vain imaginations in your mind clouding your spiritual vision. That is what the evil one desires, to blind you to My work.
The desire of the evil one is to keep you in fear, worry, dread and conflict so that you cannot receive My images that bring peace, trust, love and joy.
Kick the negative invading images from your mind and replace them with what is good and true and of a good report. The exchange in images from evil to good will benefit you tremendously. It's a matter of choice between heavenly images and images from hell. Choose My images and receive My blessings. What you think about is what you believe.
Love, God
Genesis 2:17; Deuteronomy 30:15-17; Philippians 4:8
www.landscapedvd.com/.../heavenhell1280x1024.jpg

No comments: