Thursday, January 1, 2009

LAUGHTER BENEFITS


Dear One,
Pure, unadulterated laughter is the sound that I enjoy emanating from My children. It is the sweet perfume rising toward Me from the earth because I know that it comes from joy and happiness of the soul.
I find pure, unadulterated laughter precious because I know the benefits it has for the ones laughing. I know the healing power of laughter. I know the unity that is created from laughter between family members or between friends. I know the release of stress and tension that comes from laughter. I know the full benefits of the gift of laughter that I gave to men. Think how happy you are when you see your children or grandchildren laughing together. That is My experience, happiness, when My children laugh together. I enjoy it just like you enjoy it.
Give your family members and friends something to laugh about and you add to My pleasure.
Love, God
Psalms 126:2&3; Psalms 5:11; Psalms 16:11; Matthew 25:21; Romans 14:17
www.sabii.com/.../f/f_001_laughing_horse.jpg

No comments: