Tuesday, January 6, 2009

THE SOURCE OF SUPPLY


Dear One,
Who is your source? Is it you? Is it your mate? Is it your parents? Is it your boss? Is it your government? Is it your friends?
If any one of those is your source, then that person or entity is your god. Your god is the individual or entity who is your source of supply, your protector, your provider, your teacher, your encourager, the one in whom you can always rely, the one who is all powerful in your life.
If I am all of those things to you, then I am your Father. I am the source of everything to you. I never fail you. I never fail to supply your needs and your wants.
There are times when My children temporarily switch their trust from Me to another person, and there are times when My children temporarily switch their reliance from Me to themselves.
That never works because of human frailties and limitations.
Why would you trust an inadequate source? I am the only completely adequate source of all of your supplies. Trust Me to provide for you, protect you, heal you, deliver you and lead you to other productive avenues of healing, prosperity and all solutions to the problems that living in the earth brings.
I am More than Enough.
Love, God
John 6:68-69; John 16:13-16

i47.photobucket.com/.../Landscape.jpg

No comments: