Monday, January 5, 2009

100 % PARTICIPATION


Dear One,
I have already made all things new.
In other words, when I sent the Holy Spirit into you I gave you the power to make all things new. Now it is your right and privilege and duty to make all things new in your life. I cannot do it apart from you. I know how to renew every aspect of your life, but I cannot do it without your one hundred percent cooperation and participation.
If you truly want all of My blessings in your life, then you need to seek My wisdom and knowledge on how to appropriate everything that I have for you.
You have no idea the magnitude of My blessings for you. All it takes to find out is for you to submit your spirit, mind and body to Me and follow My directions on how to receive your inheritance. It is already done as far as My part. I have provided it, I have instituted it, I have completed it, and I have given it to you. Now the responsibility is yours.
I am ready to instruct you on the methods of appropriation. Are you ready to be taught?
Every gift already has your name on it. Your inheritance is new and perfect and complete.
If you are ready to receive the fulfillment of My promises, spend time with Me, like you would spend time with any good Father, and let me teach you how to appropriate your inheritance.
I'm waiting for you.
Love, God
John 1:12-13; Ephesians 1:16-23; Ephesians 3:17-21
photo of Lucerne courtesy of pilou@ttitude at flicker.com

No comments: