Sunday, January 4, 2009

CREATIVE WORDS AND GUIDANCE


Dear One,
All of My children need to be reminded that I am only in control in their lives when they are walking in the Spirit. Also, I am only in control enough to change things when you are praying in the Spirit because you give Me control at that time.
I am in control only when My Spirit is allowed free access to your words and when My guidance and wisdom and knowledge are foremost in your mind.
My Spirit longs to lead and guide and direct you, and My spirit longs to get My creative words into the earth's atmosphere through your mouth so that My angelic workers can get their commands from Me to implement My plans in order to change things in answer to your prayers.
I will work through you and in you to answer all of your prayers. Lend Me your mouth to pray My words and lend Me your mind to hear My guidance and you will see miracles you never dreamed possible.
Love, God
John 16:13; John 14:11-14; Ephesians 3:20
greglee.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/miracles.gif

No comments: