Saturday, January 24, 2009

FRETTING IS WASTEFUL


Dear One,
When it was written, "Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof," I was talking about the fact that My children must not fret about problems that might happen in the future because the devil has many plans in the present day to cause you to be harassed. However, My power and might can save the day. I will resurrect every situation and every circumstance and I will restore it to perfection because I am your loving Father.
Do not fret. Have no fear, no dread, no sadness. I will perfect what concern you.
Remember also that regret is a waste of time. It's the past crippling the present.
Live for this day and live it in communion with Me and we will work together to access all good things for you.
Love, God
Matthew 6:33 & 34; Psalm 37:1-9;

bp3.blogger.com/.../s400/Rocky+Black+&+White.jpg

No comments: